Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Greatest White Rapper Poll
Eminem 216 41.54%
Eyedea 8 1.54%
Brother Ali 7 1.35%
Slug 22 4.23%
EL P 11 2.12%
Beastie Boys 80 15.38%
Cage 3 0.58%
3rd Bass 3 0.58%
Sage Francis 22 4.23%
Vanilla Ice 18 3.46%
Everlast (House of Pain) 10 1.92%
ICP 3 0.58%
Lil Wyte 8 1.54%
Mac Lethal 0 0%
Paul Wall 3 0.58%
Kid Rock 6 1.15%
Aesop Rock 51 9.81%
Other (please specify) 49 9.42%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:08 AM   #401 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Lol @ Them being better than Eminem.
Ditto

People who pick Eminem do so because they feel some obligation to contribute to the thread, but they don't know anybody other than him so they all flock to him likes flies to a seductive piece of manure.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #402 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Ditto

People who pick Eminem do so because they feel some obligation to contribute to the thread, but they don't know anybody other than him so they all flock to him likes flies to a seductive piece of manure.
Maybe, or perhaps he's a really good rapper. I'll go with the latter.
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #403 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Maybe, or perhaps he's a really good rapper. I'll go with the latter.
I'm not saying he's bad, but there are better out there, he's just the most popular and we as a society think that popularity equals good.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #404 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
I'm not saying he's bad, but there are better out there, he's just the most popular and we as a society think that popularity equals good.
Agreed, I voted for Snow anyway. So it's all good.
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #405 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 1,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryallen2 View Post
Only rapper that is similar to ICP that is decent.

Jamie Madrox > Boondox
__________________
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #406 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryallen2 View Post
Eminem and ICP are basically the same and they both suck. (Sorry for my trolling.)
I'm not saying i have listened to a lot of ICP, but I'm not seeing the similarity.

I don't personally care for Eminem's music either, but i have to admit he's a solid rapper.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #407 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryallen2 View Post
Eminem and ICP are basically the same and they both suck. (Sorry for my trolling.)
Uh, no? Hell, ICP hate Em.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:36 AM   #408 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryallen2 View Post
Eminem and ICP are basically the same and they both suck. (Sorry for my trolling.)
No, no, ..no. Not even close. I don't know why I'm sitting here defending Eminem but he would be pretty insulted by that I would expect.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:48 AM   #409 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: lorain,ohio
Posts: 908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
Uh, no? Hell, ICP hate Em.



The beef between Eminem and ICP started in the late 1990’s when ICP released Slim Anus, a parody of Eminem’s hit song “My Name Is”. Eminem responded on two tracks “Marshall Mathers” and “Ken Kaniff”, on his The Marshall Mathers LP. ICP released a song called “Please Don’t Hate Me” which also contained a diss to Eminem.? The full diss track, “Nuttin But A Bitch Thang”, was released on “Forgotten Freshness Volume 3″, and parodies the song “Ain’t Nothing But A G Thang”.
The beef was squashed when D12 member Proof attended an ICP concert in 2005 called Hallowicked.? Proof sat down with ICP and talked it out, as a result Bizzare of D12 will be featured on Twiztid’s next album
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #410 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Either way, they're nothing alike.

PS: Nice copy paste.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.