Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Is Lil Wayne overrated?
Yes 19 86.36%
No 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #311 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelstd View Post
Okay, so whenever I think of Lil Wayne, I imagine really bad stereotypical rap music. But since there's 21 pages about this dude, I'm going to assume there's something about him that people like?

Should I bother checking out an album or what? Someone recommend me something!
I don't know if you'll like it but listen to this song: YouTube - Lil wayne- I Feel like dying (vid) and if you don't like it I'd leave it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #312 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default

guy is a genius
__________________
thenetworkblast.blogspot.com
TheNetworkBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #313 (permalink)
What a guy
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 2,124
Default

__________________
last.fm
khfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #314 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Wow. Sound. That's new.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Last edited by Surell; 02-02-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #315 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Well he did say he played heavy metal like Led Zeppelin so it makes sense if he sucks at guitar.
You crazy cracker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelstd View Post
Okay, so whenever I think of Lil Wayne, I imagine really bad stereotypical rap music. But since there's 21 pages about this dude, I'm going to assume there's something about him that people like?

Should I bother checking out an album or what? Someone recommend me something!
Bolded is where you went wrong.

And yes. The Drought is Over 2 and the Carter Series and whatever the rest of these assholes recommend.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #316 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default

So over Lil Wayne.
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #317 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

EDGE what the ****
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #318 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default

Yeah, I don't know what the hell I'm doing on this site. Hahaha
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #319 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

how have you been?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 AM   #320 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default

Great! I just recently moved to the west coast this past month, and I'm loving the weather. How are you!
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.