Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Is Lil Wayne overrated?
Yes 19 86.36%
No 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #581 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8
Default

lollipop is very cool song
jhanegyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #582 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default



pretty decent cover
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #583 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

haaaaaa how wonderful. I'm elated that they dropped the Corey Gunz part.

Btw, i assume the Carter IV has not yet been given a release date? Even if it did i'm sure it can be expected 2 years later.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #584 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

It's june

I think lil wayne is pretty good about getting his material out on time
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:47 AM   #585 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Heshisphresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 10
Default

Tha Carter IV is being released on June 21st.
Heshisphresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:07 AM   #586 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
haaaaaa how wonderful. I'm elated that they dropped the Corey Gunz part.

Btw, i assume the Carter IV has not yet been given a release date? Even if it did i'm sure it can be expected 2 years later.

What are you TALKING about? The Corey Gunz part is the best part of that song especially the first few bars and he how delivers it.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:27 AM   #587 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Grote's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5
Default

yep, lil wayne is overrated, his music is bull**** for unitelligent grammar school students ; o exception is listen his songs on any house party, becouse leader turn it on speakers, if iam a drink i can listen everything : D
Grote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #588 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

Lil wayne haters are almost as stupid as his fans
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:17 AM   #589 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshisphresh View Post
Tha Carter IV is being released on June 21st.
add a year and a half to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What are you TALKING about? The Corey Gunz part is the best part of that song especially the first few bars and he how delivers it.
Speed rapping doesn't impress me, and i think that's all he really has going for him there. Aside from that, he might as well be saying anything Wayne's said before in that song or otherwise.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #590 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post



Speed rapping doesn't impress me, and i think that's all he really has going for him there. Aside from that, he might as well be saying anything Wayne's said before in that song or otherwise.
It's not so much that Speed Rapping impresses me, it's just aesthetically pleasing to my ears to hear it especially the way he delivered those lines.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.