Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: FINAL?
Wu-Tang Clan 17 58.62%
MF DOOM 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
I guess political relevance doesn't mean anything anymore.
Not even that, I guess making some of the hardest most innovative beats just isn't important.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

hey, if they suck, they suck. I'm not going to put an influental artist over a good artist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

LOL, they're good. In fact, they're GREAT.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Not even that, I guess making some of the hardest most innovative beats just isn't important.
True that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
LOL, they're good. In fact, they're GREAT.
Ditto.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
Saaaad Panda
 
pourmeanother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 852
Default

Yeah, well, you know... that's just, like, your opinion, man.
__________________
Life is just blah, blah, blah
You hope for blah
And sometimes you find it, but mostly it's blah
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Well yeah, did I say it was a fact?
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:38 PM   #27 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

What a hostile group of people the hip-hoppers on this board are.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

What do you expect when you say Public Enemy shouldn't be anywhere near this final. If you're going to say stuff like that you can't expect people not to react negatively.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
____
 
FaSho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 5,279
Default

If you wanna know the truth i think they deserve to be up here more then Wu...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What? No. No. No. No no no.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 1,634
Default

Public Enemy > MF Doom.
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.