Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #321 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
whoops i confused u with manycant. relax my bad
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:56 AM   #322 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default mmlp2

eminem has said marshal mathers lp 2 is coming out november 5th

his first single was just released hours ago, what do you think




ummm interesting sound. lots and lots of sampling going on. to me it seems a little all over the place. i feel like hes not sure exactly what type of song he is shooting for.

i do like the disses though, i think he is gonna throw more punchlines directed at random ppl in this album. ones i picked out


-kid rock, kardashians, lamar odom, ace hood, kevin federline (lulz), chief keef

gave a shout to kendrick too but they are label mates i beleive
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:04 AM   #323 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
i do like the disses though, i think he is gonna throw more punchlines directed at random ppl in this album. ones i picked out


-kid rock, kardashians, lamar odom, ace hood, kevin federline (lulz), chief keef
Didn't see this coming

Not impressed tbh although I can see this being very popular.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:14 AM   #324 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

I ate that track up. It is good single material but I'm looking forward to hear what his other songs sound like.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:30 AM   #325 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,620
Default

Anyone think this will be similar to MMLP at all or is it just Em trying to regurgitate a successful album as he's ran out of ideas?

Can't think of many sequel albums that worked. OB4CL 2 was meant to be good but I didn't hear that, still in my to listen to pile. Elmatic was good but not a sequel.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:06 AM   #326 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Recovery was a sequel to MMLP in my opinion
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #327 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default

im still feelin it all over the place

over produced, too many samples everywhere. rhymes all over the place. no direction in the song


certainly not goin back to real rap or whatever, hopefulyl the rest of the cd is different


i liked the survival song which i assume is the 2nd single
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #328 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
im still feelin it all over the place

over produced, too many samples everywhere. rhymes all over the place. no direction in the song


certainly not goin back to real rap or whatever, hopefulyl the rest of the cd is different


i liked the survival song which i assume is the 2nd single

What do you mean there is no direction in the song? It's pretty damn clear that he's paying homage to the Beastie Boys and Run DMC's walk this way.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #329 (permalink)
Music Guru
 
John Wilkes Booth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Anyone think this will be similar to MMLP at all or is it just Em trying to regurgitate a successful album as he's ran out of ideas?

Can't think of many sequel albums that worked. OB4CL 2 was meant to be good but I didn't hear that, still in my to listen to pile. Elmatic was good but not a sequel.
Cuban Linx 2 was good.

Chronic 2001 wasn't bad either.
__________________
Sic semper tyrannis
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #330 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What do you mean there is no direction in the song? It's pretty damn clear that he's paying homage to the Beastie Boys and Run DMC's walk this way.
hes like top toeing towards dissing people then tip toeing towards partyin


none of the verses really flow together very well
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.