10 richest rappers - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppie View Post
Here are a list of the ten richest rappers of all times!.

1: Eminem $175 million!!
2: 50 Cent, $150 million.
3: Jay-Z, $82 million
4; Diddy, $35 million
5:Kanye West, $30 million
6:Timbaland, $22 million.
7:Pharrell Williams, $20 million
8:Snoop Dogg, $16 million
9: Dr Dre, $15 million
10:Ludacris, $14 million
where are you sourcing this list from anyway?
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #22 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Who cares about who has the most money?
The best MC's are nowhere to be found on this list, the richest guys are just the most commercially successful and thus more 'popstars' than they are 'rappers'
plus, with the exception of Dre, they're all ****.
You're really gonna call Dre good and Jay bad?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,989
Default

Not saying Dre's great, I said he wasn't ****.

I've never liked Jay-Z at all. Always considered him over-rated.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,710
Default

I'm pretty much vice versa.

Oh, and Dre's better than Kanye too?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
I'm pretty much vice versa.

Oh, and Dre's better than Kanye too?
Kanye's first couple of records were quite good.
But anything after The Late Registration doesn't cut it for me.

Not a massive Dre fan. I don't even rate the Chronic in all honesty.
Always felt he was better on beats than on the mic.
But, I'd have to go for Dre > Kanye

That may well be based on the fact West comes across as a bit a dick.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Kirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Forest Park, GA
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Who cares about who has the most money?
The best MC's are nowhere to be found on this list, the richest guys are just the most commercially successful and thus more 'popstars' than they are 'rappers'
plus, with the exception of Dre, they're all ****.
I lol'd. Thanks, good sir.

Eminem, Jay-Z, Ludacris, KanYe > Dr. Dre.

Imo, anyway.
__________________
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.