Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH
 
Antonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Are you a cop?
Posts: 3,341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Imo, Diggy burned them all with Mac following up closely for the second spot.
well watching it again, i still think Mac, Diggy just sounded like he was going the motions while Mac was more animated with it. it could also be because of how long he went with his haha.
__________________
Been making some new music lately, check it out

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 3
Default

i don't really like this guy ever. boring at best. doesn't say anything amazing. He's only gettin on bc of Wiz
Pheens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
No Shirt
 
Husky McDump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 442
Default

Mac Miller's material is amazing 25% of the time and the rest is pretty "meh" to me. I love some of the producers he is working with, I think his delivery is a carbon copy of all of the new wave "stoner" hip/hop that is out how a days. He's easy to listen to and it's much easier for someone being european-white to appreciate and rhyme along with the song due to the absence of the word "n * gger" (a word that I don't like to hear coming from any race of people) which is everywhere in the rap and hip-hop genre.

As far as his newest mix tape...

Donald Trump
Bonus (Best Day Ever Bonus Track)
All Around The World
Snooze
^bout the only ones worth listening to

And dude listen anyone listen to "Ill Be There"

Can you say "Yesterday" by Atmosphere...


__________________
not everyone can make it to the pros,
some rise to the top, others down low.
Husky McDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
super cool
 
BTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky McDump View Post
Mac Miller's material is amazing 25% of the time and the rest is pretty "meh" to me. I love some of the producers he is working with, I think his delivery is a carbon copy of all of the new wave "stoner" hip/hop that is out how a days. He's easy to listen to and it's much easier for someone being european-white to appreciate and rhyme along with the song due to the absence of the word "n * gger" (a word that I don't like to hear coming from any race of people) which is everywhere in the rap and hip-hop genre.

As far as his newest mix tape...

Donald Trump
Bonus (Best Day Ever Bonus Track)
All Around The World
Snooze
^bout the only ones worth listening to

And dude listen anyone listen to "Ill Be There"

Can you say "Yesterday" by Atmosphere...


DUDE! I said the exact same thing to my friends about him ripping off atmosphere!

Besides Donald Trump I think the only other decent track off Best Day Ever is Wake Up. I can not get over how bad "Wear My Hat" is. sick beat though.
__________________
BTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTown787 View Post
DUDE! I said the exact same thing to my friends about him ripping off atmosphere!

Besides Donald Trump I think the only other decent track off Best Day Ever is Wake Up. I can not get over how bad "Wear My Hat" is. sick beat though.
Yeah, I was listening to Best Day Ever again today and 'Wear My Hat' just pisses me off. so awful.

He isn't too bad with rhyming off beat as I thought before.

but I have a perfect example to show you how it sounds when someone raps off beat.



Wayne is the only one that raps ON beat lol.

Juvenile is the worst offender of rapping OFF beat in this song.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

awful beat anyway
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #27 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Da USA
Posts: 15
Default

i'd say he's the second best white rapper ever, and possibly one of the best rappers alive. c'mon seriously look at who's out there right now.
MaximumFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #28 (permalink)
super cool
 
BTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumFlow View Post
i'd say he's the second best white rapper ever, and possibly one of the best rappers alive. c'mon seriously look at who's out there right now.
wut
__________________
BTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:03 AM   #29 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Thom Yorke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumFlow View Post
i'd say he's the second best white rapper ever, and possibly one of the best rappers alive. c'mon seriously look at who's out there right now.
Aesop Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:09 AM   #30 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumFlow View Post
i'd say he's the second best white rapper ever, and possibly one of the best rappers alive. c'mon seriously look at who's out there right now.
this dude is straight up delusional.

He has no idea who is white that raps and is currently "out"
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.