Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Rap & Hip-Hop (https://www.musicbanter.com/rap-hip-hop/)
-   -   Kanye West (https://www.musicbanter.com/rap-hip-hop/607-kanye-west.html)

Goofle 02-10-2013 05:32 PM

Let's not even go into how much more of a concept album Labor Days is compared to the other two mentioned.

catsandmusic 02-10-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofle11 (Post 1284699)
Let's not even go into how much more of a concept album Labor Days is compared to the other two mentioned.

seriously, just stop ****posting.

Goofle 02-10-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catsandmusic (Post 1284744)
seriously, just stop ****posting.

I truly appreciate the effort you put in to explain the concept of MBDTF, but please relax. And the comment was quite clearly not aimed at you.

catsandmusic 02-10-2013 09:42 PM

you're not allowed to "insult" other members? what would forums be without that?

Burning Down 02-10-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catsandmusic (Post 1284820)
you're not allowed to "insult" other members? what would forums be without that?

They'd be friendlier places to contribute to. We'd like new members to stay and become regulars but if a newb sees people just flinging blatant insults around at others, I don't think they'd want to stay here.

catsandmusic 02-10-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning Down (Post 1284837)
They'd be friendlier places to contribute to. We'd like new members to stay and become regulars but if a newb sees people just flinging blatant insults around at others, I don't think they'd want to stay here.

i suppose i can understand that, i just don't like the whole "if your opinion isn't nice, keep it to yourself!" thing.
sometimes you have to be blunt, while that doesn't necessarily constitute blatant insults for no reason, you still have to be blunt.

Celladorina 02-11-2013 12:33 AM

If you grow some pubes talk to us about our insult policy.

James 02-11-2013 04:13 AM

I was kind of disappointed when I saw Kanye and Kim Kardashian were actually serious, she was pregnant, etc.
I hate Kim Kardashian, I guess I thought Kanye would have went for someone a bit smarter and classier. If you look at Jay-Z and Beyonce in comparison, Beyonce and Kim couldn't be more different. It doesn't really matter though, hopefully he'll produce some good music about being a father and such!

Goofle 02-11-2013 04:39 AM

Oh hai dur James :)

He could make a concept album about fatherhood.

catsandmusic 02-11-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla (Post 1284870)
If you grow some pubes talk to us about our insult policy.

are you kidding me? this is why i hate mods.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.