Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2006, 03:56 PM   #61 (permalink)
Metal Maiden
 
judas_priest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 644
Default

Lol- I think she was joking about the moron thing
judas_priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:35 PM   #62 (permalink)
butt say x
 
mosesandtherubberducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"
Posts: 1,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
i call everyone morons.. its just a word i'm used to saying.

Thats not a nice thing to do. Wait until the so called "morons" join together and eat you.

Oh and you can't draw for sh*t


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt_Cobain
^Do you get smacked often, just a random question? Coz..ya seem pretty rude.

I think she does.
__________________
Can I have a youtube video for a sig? There's a thing that says "Wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text"
mosesandtherubberducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:53 PM   #63 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 303
Default

if you think i can't draw for ****, please explain why, i'd personally like to know why you think my drawings are so crap!. i find even if what you have to sya baout my drawings goes in one ear and out the other as long as i get to hear some honest "bad" feed back about my drawings i'd like to hear it. :o) so please you hate them so much do tell me why.

and i agree with you a bit because i've seen many drawings by other people and there drawings are amazing compared to mine. mine are indeed not half or even coming to close to being great, but its a passion of mine and i enjoy doing it wether i'm good at it or not.

and yes judas priest you can say i was joking about the moron thing, because i call everyone it not in a bad way or anything..
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:55 PM   #64 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Moron is an insult people take it as an insult and hawthorne heights blows.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #65 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
if you think i can't draw for ****, please explain why, i'd personally like to know why you think my drawings are so crap!. i find even if what you have to sya baout my drawings goes in one ear and out the other as long as i get to hear some honest "bad" feed back about my drawings i'd like to hear it. :o) so please you hate them so much do tell me why.

and i agree with you a bit because i've seen many drawings by other people and there drawings are amazing compared to mine. mine are indeed not half or even coming to close to being great, but its a passion of mine and i enjoy doing it wether i'm good at it or not.

and yes judas priest you can say i was joking about the moron thing, because i call everyone it not in a bad way or anything..
Moron is a word most people take as offensive.Like if I called you a cheap $20 slapper.I would expect a female to take offense which is why iI don't use it.
__________________
Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #66 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt_Cobain
^Do you get smacked often, just a random question? Coz..ya seem pretty rude.

i don't mean to come off as rude, but the internet tends to not allow people to seem the most honest. because you can't see into a persons eyes and see how there reacting to things there reading on the net.. comments.. and what not.

and if i come off as rude and if i really am rude theres always a reason for it, because in person i'm (don't mean to seem full of myself or anything) a sweet person.. i know this and so does every one else that knows me more then on the net!. also i'm not half as rude as some of the people in this banter thing.
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:59 PM   #67 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Now you insult more people by saying they're rude? Fuck your a jerk.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #68 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaMaher
i don't mean to come off as rude, but the internet tends to not allow people to seem the most honest. because you can't see into a persons eyes and see how there reacting to things there reading on the net.. comments.. and what not.

and if i come off as rude and if i really am rude theres always a reason for it, because in person i'm (don't mean to seem full of myself or anything) a sweet person.. i know this and so does every one else that knows me more then on the net!. also i'm not half as rude as some of the people in this banter thing.
Well, prove it
__________________
Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:02 PM   #69 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 303
Default

ok answer me this, do i honestly seem like the rudest person in musicbanter?
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 06:03 PM   #70 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

No, but your doing a damn good job of being in the top 10.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.