Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 11:39 PM   #111 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

I don't go off on people for liking Nirvana.....If I did, then the Nirvana/Kurt Cobain thread would be my home.

I think what really goes on is you calling everyone who disagrees that Nirvana is the greatest thing since ribbed condoms, an idiot
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:41 PM   #112 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
I don't go off on people for liking Nirvana.....If I did, then the Nirvana/Kurt Cobain thread would be my home.

I think what really goes on is you calling everyone who disagrees that Nirvana is the greatest thing since ribbed condoms, an idiot
If i remember well, and i think i do, you used to post on the Nirvana thread and give people **** all the time.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:43 PM   #113 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

I said I didn't like them, and then you got on my back. And if I remember right, Ethan did too.....hmmmmm
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:44 PM   #114 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
I don't go off on people for liking Nirvana.....If I did, then the Nirvana/Kurt Cobain thread would be my home.

I think what really goes on is you calling everyone who disagrees that Nirvana is the greatest thing since ribbed condoms, an idiot
No, i dont think of Nirvana that way, and there are many bands who i think are greater, even bands i dont like.


Saying Nirvana are not one of the greatest bands ever is one thing, you are calling Kurt Cobain a horrible songwriter, and i dont really give a **** if its your opinion, it could also be your opinion that Jason Newsted is a better bass player than Cliff Lee Burton, when you're wrong, you're wrong.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:46 PM   #115 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

You jumped into a dead and done arguement over nirvana between boo boo and expletive D and then you made a rather immature comment regarding me and boo boo. Yeah we so jumped on your back. Im stepping out of this one, its matter of opinion and I think if someone reads this thread they'll fine me and boo boo didn't jump on your back before you jumped on ours. Thank you and bye.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:47 PM   #116 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
I said I didn't like them, and then you got on my back. And if I remember right, Ethan did too.....hmmmmm
Stop being such a damn crybaby.


And there are more civil ways of showing your dissatisfaction with a band than "Nirvana were a bunch of no talent hacks and their fans are all 10 year old idiots"

How old are you again??...I dont call you any names, but you respond with unprovoked personal attacks towards me...So whos really being the Asshole here?
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:50 PM   #117 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

I don't believe that that is how I stated it. And boo boo, not only did you tell me (now this replly was genius) "you suck balls" but you called Ex D, a ton of names. You are an elitist prick. You do this every time. I don't like Nirvana, and you say that I am dumb.....this argument could go on forever
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:55 PM   #118 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
I don't believe that that is how I stated it. And boo boo, not only did you tell me (now this replly was genius) "you suck balls" but you called Ex D, a ton of names. You are an elitist prick. You do this every time. I don't like Nirvana, and you say that I am dumb.....this argument could go on forever
Ex D was making a lame arguement, and her logic was off the map..."Oh White Stripes and Radiohead are not indie NOW so that dosent count"

Give me a break.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:56 PM   #119 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
bungalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hot-lanta
Posts: 3,140
Default

Well, I guess that every argument except yours is "lame"
how......elitist
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:03 AM   #120 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Well, I guess that every argument except yours is "lame"
how......elitist
Do you ever see me on everybodys ass for expressing their opinion?...No just you and a couple of other idiots.

Theres a lot of posters who i RARELY ever agree with, but i still respect them...This includes Big3, Urban Hatemonger, Vanilla and you guessed it, Misfits...He pokes fun at prog all the time, but you dont see me giving him any lip about it, thats because i respect him, i dont respect you, i just tollerate you, well i used to tollerate you, anyway.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.