Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 09:07 PM   #91 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

Okay cool, you have your opinion, I'll let you say it, just let me say they also apply to Yes.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:09 PM   #92 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Okay cool, you have your opinion, I'll let you say it, just let me say they also apply to Yes.
You mean everything NOT in bold?
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:12 PM   #93 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

I dunno about head bangin' feel though.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 11:33 PM   #94 (permalink)
Shadow on the wall
 
Cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
You never know, maybe when I post my positive review people may start to change their views of me.
No! We'll still think of you as the biggest wank stain on this forum
__________________
Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:00 AM   #95 (permalink)
ashes against the grain
 
tdoc210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
Posts: 2,617
Default

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who is this don is he like dense
__________________
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:02 AM   #96 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
I dunno about head bangin' feel though.
Im always finding myself banging my head when im listening to South Side Of The Sky and Siberian Khatru.

EDIT: In a good way.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:03 AM   #97 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Stone Magnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Everyone makes a big deal about my so called 'bashing,' and when he says this, no one even flinches.
Because it's true.
__________________
Lock to field screen, row the ocean onto sentient ground.
New rites of a Vedic sun to attend the blue horizon.
Prevails flight resplendent, sails the shrine effulgent windship.
Stillness breathes apex supreme - I walk toward the mountain.

Crowns the sovereic rite to freedom.
Shored the origin forms to a ground accede.
Axiom core of the light shrine flight to shining.
Glows serene to attenuate the space and time.
Stone Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:19 AM   #98 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

This thread made me LoL.

-RazorsInTheNight
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #99 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

why the name change??
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:25 AM   #100 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
It really pisses me off when punk fans slagg off prog because its different, it really pisses me off when prog fans slagg off punk because its different
I like Yes and King Crimson and Television and Patti Smith, i'm just that cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
I'd like to call out bot Bill and Boo boo here who havn't created a thread of merit in recent memory (and for the benefit of the doubt maybe I missed it)

but even if you did, there was nothing wrong with what Don did, in fact he actually wrote about music, which if we listen to the general pining around here, no one does enough of anymore. Why don't you two go spam on your own messages boards instead of bringing your negitive crap here.

Seriously, you wrote "who cares" bill, can't that same logic be turned against you?
Mate are you a beefeater mate? Do you want a kick box to the head mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE
why the name change??
Some moderator guy banned me or something. I think he needs a kick box to the head.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.