Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2006, 04:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,447
Default

pentatonic what?

is that a drink?
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
pentatonic what?

is that a drink?
Its a musical scale that only the most talentless musicians use.

Like Hendrix and Clapton.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Its a musical scale that only the most talentless musicians use.

Like Hendrix and Clapton.
Bloody sell-outs, churning out those structured riffs and melodies that the unwashed plebs can enjoy with us. It makes me so mad, I have to go and hit my manservant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Im going to listen to some Michael Angelo Batio and urinate on a homeless person.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
They call me Tundra Boy
 
DontRunMeOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In your linen cupboard.
Posts: 1,166
Default

Good-o. I'm off to listen to my hunting-dogs barking at each other in the kennels. The way they create complex, atonal, arhythmic, counterpoints with no discernable sense of union is so good I would give it at least 4/10 and certainly every bark is full of emotion. Every single bark. Definitely every bark is not emotionless. Definitely not emotionless. Not emotionless. Definitely not emotionless.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyppfan View Post
When Pete plays it is 100% live , your music if that's what you call it doesn't sound so good either? so you can't really critercize can you ?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Good-o. I'm off to listen to my hunting-dogs barking at each other in the kennels. The way they create complex, atonal, arhythmic, counterpoints with no discernable sense of union is so good I would give it at least 4/10 and certainly every bark is full of emotion. Every single bark. Definitely every bark is not emotionless. Definitely not emotionless. Not emotionless. Definitely not emotionless.


I think i need to sig this.

Nah, its too big. :'(
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Raptor
 
DearJenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Posts: 1,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Good-o. I'm off to listen to my hunting-dogs barking at each other in the kennels. The way they create complex, atonal, arhythmic, counterpoints with no discernable sense of union is so good I would give it at least 4/10 and certainly every bark is full of emotion. Every single bark. Definitely every bark is not emotionless. Definitely not emotionless. Not emotionless. Definitely not emotionless.
Hahaha. Yeah, listening to my parrot repeat words is nothing but exciting. Definately not annoying.
__________________
So here's to living life miserable.
And here's to all the lonely stories that I've told.
Maybe drinking wine will validate my sorrow.
Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.
DearJenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:53 PM   #28 (permalink)
butt say x
 
mosesandtherubberducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"
Posts: 1,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Im going to listen to some Michael Angelo Batio and urinate on a homeless person.

I've already done that three times today. I'm about to go listen to some Dream Theater and try to remember how to count and wank to the complex parts made up by each band member. Then I'm going to go onto a small music forum and preach about being superior to all of the open minded people.
__________________
Can I have a youtube video for a sig? There's a thing that says "Wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text"
mosesandtherubberducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesandtherubberducky
I've already done that three times today. I'm about to go listen to some Dream Theater and try to remember how to count and wank to the complex parts made up by each band member. Then I'm going to go onto a small music forum and preach about being superior to all of the open minded people.
You should do nothing but praise Dream Theater and bash punk, emo and "true" prog bands, you need a simple username, how about Don?
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 07:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don

Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue - The Ramones (Self Titled, 1976)

blah, blah, blah, etc..

Rating: 1/10
Whoosh, right over some peoples heads.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.