Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #31 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent
Siouxsee and the Banshees


Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
__________________
hookers with machineguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:46 AM   #32 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
You called every one of those genres crap...Thats pretty f*cking ignorant, especialy with your criteria.
It isn't ignorant if I've explored them well enough, which I have. It's almost as if I'm not allowed to be intellectual and have an opinion at the same time.


Quote:
So, you say that crap just to intentionly to piss everyone off for no reason?...Is that how you want to be veiwed as on MB?...The bad guy?
To tell you the truth, with that first post I gave in here, I actually thought you woulda got me by now. Oh well.

PS: You just edited your post and said I "dismissed" an entire genre. That's pretty rofley.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 12:53 AM   #33 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
It isn't ignorant if I've explored them well enough, which I have. It's almost as if I'm not allowed to be intellectual and have an opinion at the same time.
You're far from a intellectual my friend, anyone who calls Television boring wankers and listens to the kind of stuff that you do isnt going by a professional opinion, just pure fanboism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
To tell you the truth, with that first post I gave in here, I actuaaly thought you woulda got me by now. Oh well.
No i dont get you, everyone hates your guts, and you continue to post dispite how many times you have gotten your ass pwned by practicaly every poster at some point...You should just leave already, why express your opinion when no one gives a sh*t?

Of course you will deny that you have ever lost a arguement to anyone, but thats what you're all about isnt it?...You're suffering from a serious case of total denial...You make your lame posts to give you some false sense of intellect and to hide your obvious inferiority complex.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:09 AM   #34 (permalink)
butt say x
 
mosesandtherubberducky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"
Posts: 1,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
No i dont get you, everyone hates your guts, and you continue to post dispite how many times you have gotten your ass pwned by practicaly every poster at some point
In truth I haven't pwned him yet. But I will one day, and it will be such a pwn that only someone on a linux os will understand it. Because it is going to be that 1337.
__________________
Can I have a youtube video for a sig? There's a thing that says "Wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text"
mosesandtherubberducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,753
Default

I don't think he should be bullied out. He sparks debate in music topics, and he seems to enjoy posting here. I think it'd be better to just let some things go and pick your battles. Be stingy sometimes.
__________________
hookers with machineguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:20 AM   #36 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

Quote:
You're far from a intellectual my friend, anyone who calls Television boring wankers and listens to the kind of stuff that you do isnt going by a professional opinion, just pure fanboism.
Wow, I don't recall calling Television boring wankers (but it's not as if I'm not used to you misunderstanding me by now). And the 'kind of stuff I listen to'??? How is it that you even know what I listen to? I actually listen to many of your favourite bands, nice going there. I guess I need to tell ya my general ranking system:

0-1: It's either ridiculously lame/stupid or it sends me to sleep

1-2: It doesn't even deserve my attention

2-3: It doesn't deserve my attention for the most part

3-4: It's not a bad listen, but probably won't be listening again

4-5: Some parts are good, but obviously some are dreadful

5-6: A good song for the most part, probably worth buying the album just for it

6-7: A brilliant song and I believe everyone needs to hear this

7-8: Amazing, if you don't have the album it's associated with, you should perish, no matter how **** the other tracks on the album are.

8-9: It probably should be a crime not to like this

9-9.9: amongst the best rock songs ever recorded.

10: In my top 10 all time rock list.


So yeah, you obviously don't understand my reviews, I don't blame you though, because of how unbelievably intellectual I am and stuff. So I'll make it simple for you: 3-4 is a good review by my standards.

Quote:
No i dont get you, everyone hates your guts, and you continue to post dispite how many times you have gotten your ass pwned by practicaly every poster at some point...You should just leave already, why express your opinion when no one gives a sh*t?
Awfully rude aren't you boo bear? Not everyone hates my guts (check The Truth about me thread), now who's the ignorant one? It's always been you if you didn't know. And may I say, that's it's awfully ignorant to hate someone's guts that you don't even 'get.'

No one gives a **** about my opinion? Then why do so many people respond to me, including you? roflol. And RazorsintheNight actually said he did a while ago. That's another ignorant point for you my poor booey.

Quote:
Of course you will deny that you have ever lost a arguement to anyone, but thats what you're all about isnt it?...You're suffering from a serious case of total denial...You make your lame posts to give you some false sense of intellect and to hide your obvious inferiority complex.
You need to look long and hard at yourself, booey. I've had long discussions with you (hardly arguments) and I've come up trumps every time from an objective point of view. Why? Because you think I've been pwned because you think it's possible for people to have “better” tastes! roflol. Not only are you my favourite ever poster, but you are the most insecure, and saddest person I've ever come across.

I'm actually beginning to think that it's all been one big joke, but I won't get my hopes up.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:36 AM   #37 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
boo boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam.
Posts: 12,137
Default

You have insulted everyone on MB at least once, and count all the times i have said a whole genre is crap, save some of my negative remarks about hair metal, which i consider more of a fad than a genre anyway.

And im the insecure one?...Im not the one who makes up these stories about being a music critic even though they have been proven faux, and i dont call myself one of the most intellectual and objective posters here when everyone on this site thinks im a retard.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 01:40 AM   #38 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled
 
Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 647
Default

But you see, when I insult someone, it's just me having some fun. Why can't you understand that my first post in here was for people to laugh at?

If there had of been a thread called "Prog-Metal??"

And someone posted:

"In reply to thread title:

sux."

I would have rofled.

But I'm guessing that if that same thread was called "Prog-Rock??" you would have gone ballistic and immediately decided in your head that the poster was a moron, despite the obvious fact that one can easily come to a better conclusion of the poster's intentions.


Quote:
And im the insecure one?...Im not the one who makes up these stories about being a music critic even though they have been proven faux, and i dont call myself one of the most intellectual and objective posters here when everyone on this site thinks im a retard
Fact: I'm a part-time music critic, I will happily get Richard (my boss/editor) to email you if you would like. Saying I'm not one actually makes your insecure points go up. I'm pretty sure not everyone thinks I'm a retard, because not everyone actually thinks I'm being serious when I'm gloating - I think you're the only one.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:18 AM   #39 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled
 
hiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent
Alien Sex Fiend...
Have you heard Demon Preacher? An Alien Sex Fiend related band you may be interested in.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #40 (permalink)
Hyperkinetic Rabbitything
 
Mr Sensitive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In the Noodle Mines
Posts: 811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
You have insulted everyone on MB at least once
Hm, I haven't had that pleasure yet.


__________________
Mr Sensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.