Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2019, 11:56 AM   #121 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
Drink to the Dead is so epic it could redeem anyone.

For the poor people who've been missing out all this time -

i cant tell you how many times ive played this song whilst pouring one out for my lost family members, homies and acquaintances.

Last night was my 16th time seeing them and they were excellent again, as expected. They even played Willy Nelson, which was hilarious because it was an outdoor show and people were definitely cheefing in the crowd LOL!!!!
youdoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 05:27 PM   #122 (permalink)
nothing
 
mr dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdoofus View Post
Last night was my 16th time seeing them and they were excellent again, as expected. They even played Willy Nelson, which was hilarious because it was an outdoor show and people were definitely cheefing in the crowd LOL!!!!
I'm jealous haha

What were the other highlights? Willie Nelson is a great track off a (yet another) great album, I always liked King of Arizona and Oregon as well.
__________________
i am the universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:32 PM   #123 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
I'm jealous haha

What were the other highlights? Willie Nelson is a great track off a (yet another) great album, I always liked King of Arizona and Oregon as well.
they closed out with Electric Worry, which transitioned into One Eyed Dollar, that gets very quickly, but smoothly, transitioned to Rats. Epicness is the only way to describe it! If you do the facebook think, there is a Clutch fanpage that someone livestreamed the last 4 or 5 songs of their gig on michigan (i think) on say thursday of last week. Its friggin awesome!!
youdoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:52 AM   #124 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 108
Default

RIP Mick Schauer
youdoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 03:11 PM   #125 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
It's a ZZ Top cover... hmmm...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RvJt7MGziM
They have to have a cover album coming out because they recently released Fortunate Son, as well.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1DJFNSideQ


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So much swagger that my dick grew 3 inches
Amazing. Just absolutely singular.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:26 AM   #126 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
They have to have a cover album coming out because they recently released Fortunate Son, as well.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1DJFNSideQ
That aint too bad. Not bad at all.

A cover album is usually a sign of a band winding down. The times, they are a changin'.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:51 PM   #127 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
That aint too bad. Not bad at all.

A cover album is usually a sign of a band winding down. The times, they are a changin'.
Maybe, but they're out on tour this year. And I think they're in the studio for album 12 soon? Or maybe it's done and they're about to drop it. Unclear. But they've been popping back up.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #128 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,752
Default

Well I don't know if I'm coming or going
If it's them
or me
Oh, but one things for certain
Willie Nelson
only smokes killer weed



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBAE006qkoo
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.