Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 43,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
At last the forum will have a proper extreme metal expert again, unlike that bat creature we've got at the moment
Well, you can just lick my big, hairy scrotal bag. Welcome back BoY, it's good to have another metalhead back on the forums.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Well, you can just lick my big, hairy scrotal bag.
No thanks, I've still got the pubes in my mouth from last time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
No thanks, I've still got the pubes in my mouth from last time.
Probably mine.
__________________
| - || - |||
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Probably mine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser.time206 View Post
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.