Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Rock & Metal (https://www.musicbanter.com/rock-metal/)
-   -   Motorhead (https://www.musicbanter.com/rock-metal/72503-motorhead.html)

IvanMC 10-19-2013 12:56 AM

Motorhead
 
I really look up to these guys. 3 lads on stage; over 50 years old and usually on tour. Great lyrics, simple but supreme music. Am I the only one who absolutely loves Motorhead? What are their best albums?
:beer:

Trollheart 10-19-2013 01:49 PM

Why did you start a new thread when you know there's already one on Motorhead, as you were the last to post in it?? :confused: Expect this to get merged once the mods wake up and begin walking the earth... :nono:

Paul Smeenus 10-19-2013 02:12 PM

I like pudding

Forward To Death 10-19-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus (Post 1375313)
I like pudding

Why don't you start a new thread.

The Batlord 10-19-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus (Post 1375313)
I like pudding

Who doesn't? But I just can't decide whether I prefer butterscotch or chocolate. Butterscotch is amazing for a few spoonfuls, but I can down a gallon of chocolate pudding and still want more.

Paul Smeenus 10-19-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1375323)
chocolate pudding


Chocolate pudding? FUCK THAT SHIT!

TAPIOCA!

http://i500.listal.com/image/1186796/500full.jpg

Trollheart 10-19-2013 02:43 PM

http://www.thebritishfoodshop.gr/ima...e-500x500.jpeg

Tip: do not open in the vicinity of any cats! :laughing:

Unknown Soldier 10-19-2013 03:07 PM

When it comes to puddings out of a tin, simply the best is Treacle Sponge with custard.

http://exclusivecakecompany.co.uk/im...ge-pudding.jpg

IvanMC 10-19-2013 06:27 PM

Didn't remember there was one... I was listening to them at full volume and started this "old" thread again... anyway, what's all the ruckus? I just didn't realise there was a Motorhead thread. Just erase this one and that's it. I hate pudding by the way.

Paul Smeenus 10-19-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1375377)
I hate pudding



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cAizx7iXtC...oto-images.jpg

Trollheart 10-19-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1375377)
Didn't remember there was one... I was listening to them at full volume and started this "old" thread again... anyway, what's all the ruckus? I just didn't realise there was a Motorhead thread. Just erase this one and that's it. I hate pudding by the way.

The point is that if everyone just started a new thread and didn't bother to check if one already existed, then the mods' job would be twice as hard. Now they either decide to merge this with the existing Motorhead one, leave it or change the title to "Do you like pudding?"

It's just a bit of consideration. Since you were the last to post in the original MH thread you'd think you would have remembered it was there, or at least looked for it. Not nice to give people extra work just cos you're too lazy.

The Batlord 10-21-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 1375330)
When it comes to puddings out of a tin, simply the best is Treacle Sponge with custard.

http://exclusivecakecompany.co.uk/im...ge-pudding.jpg

We're Americans, where this is pudding...


http://epicuriosities.com/wp-content...te-pudding.jpg


...not whatever weirdness you Brits eat. Freaks.

Unknown Soldier 10-21-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1375783)
We're Americans, where this is pudding...


http://epicuriosities.com/wp-content...te-pudding.jpg


...not whatever weirdness you Brits eat. Freaks.

A pudding should have substance, like a sponge base and then covered in some kind of topping. That chocolate liquid that you've displayed sums Americans up really, no substance and with runny noses.

The Batlord 10-21-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 1375791)
A pudding should have substance, like a sponge base and then covered in some kind of topping. That chocolate liquid that you've displayed sums Americans up really, no substance and with runny noses.

Dude, it's semi-liquid chocolate. How can you not love it? It's God's cum.

Unknown Soldier 10-21-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1375800)
Dude, it's semi-liquid chocolate. How can you not love it? It's God's cum.

I never said I didn't like it, but it's not a good as treacle topped sponge with custard. I prefer my chocolate either in a bar or as cake, as in Black Forest Gateau surely one of the seven wonders of the world, especially when it's slightly chilled.

Paul Smeenus 10-21-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1375800)
How can you not love it?


I think it's certainly possible...

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1375800)
It's God's cum.


Yeah, that'll do it...

The Batlord 10-22-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 1375845)
I never said I didn't like it, but it's not a good as treacle topped sponge with custard. I prefer my chocolate either in a bar or as cake, as in Black Forest Gateau surely one of the seven wonders of the world, especially when it's slightly chilled.

But regular chocolate can't completely fill your mouth and get into all of the nooks and crannies the way that real pudding can. No homo.

IvanMC 10-22-2013 10:22 AM

Chocolate mousse is a lot better than pudding, isn't it? Loving pudding... unfathomable.

The Batlord 10-22-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1376112)
Chocolate mousse is a lot better than pudding, isn't it? Loving pudding... unfathomable.

Quit being a ****ing hipster. "Oh, I eat mousse cause I'm too good for pudding." Well la-di-da, Your Highness. :p:

Paul Smeenus 10-22-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1376116)
Quit being a ****ing hipster. "Oh, I eat mousse cause I'm too good for pudding." Well la-di-da, Your Highness. :p:


Now GET UP ON THE TABLE!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1694...g-lesson-o.gif

FRED HALE SR. 10-22-2013 12:19 PM

Motorhead has earned more then one thread.

/thread

Trollheart 10-22-2013 12:39 PM

Motorhead + Pudding = https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...a0s6qAQVTvFY2O

Unknown Soldier 10-22-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1376088)
But regular chocolate can't completely fill your mouth and get into all of the nooks and crannies the way that real pudding can. No homo.

Stop being a nancy, if I were to serve you treacle pudding with custard, you'd gollop the whole lot down before anybody could say 'Robert E.Lee' and then you'd be asking for seconds!

IvanMC 10-22-2013 11:36 PM

Get a life. I just eat mousse just 'cos I like mousse.

Dulce 10-22-2013 11:41 PM

Ace of Spades cover from the robots on YouTube. Motorhead's version is way better.

Paul Smeenus 10-23-2013 12:35 AM

I really hope this thread stays up, I love that it's turned into a thread about pudding. If the name of the thread WAS "Pudding" it would be less awesome by a factor of a billion.

The Batlord 10-23-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier (Post 1376287)
Stop being a nancy, if I were to serve you treacle pudding with custard, you'd gollop the whole lot down before anybody could say 'Robert E.Lee' and then you'd be asking for seconds!

Actually I'd probably just ask why you didn't give me cake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1376417)
Get a life. I just eat mousse just 'cos I like mousse.

http://mrsimonporter.wikispaces.com/...fart%20gif.gif

IvanMC 10-26-2013 12:11 AM

Gorging myself on scrumptious chocolate mousse. How come you prefer pudding? Yeah, I'm to good for pudding, yeah yeah yeah...

The Batlord 10-28-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1377260)
Gorging myself on scrumptious chocolate mousse. How come you prefer pudding? Yeah, I'm to good for pudding, yeah yeah yeah...

Cause I'm working class and the working class don't front like richie bitches. Don't catch a hatchet to the nug-bone.

IvanMC 10-29-2013 07:43 PM

I'm 3rd world s..t but all the same I love chocolate mousse and coca-cola... and Motorhead.

The Batlord 10-30-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1378630)
I'm 3rd world s..t but all the same I love chocolate mousse and coca-cola... and Motorhead.

Pepsi all up in this bitch.

IvanMC 11-01-2013 01:54 AM

Never found that huge difference between pepsi and coca... love'em both... tho it doesn't go with chocolate mousse, that magnanimous, glorious dessert. Did I tell you that I hated pudding? But I like Motorhead. And chocolate mousse.

The Batlord 11-01-2013 12:10 PM

I guess you prefer wine made from the sadness of Mexican day workers?

IvanMC 11-01-2013 09:27 PM

Never tried that wine, but wine is wholesome. Yeah. Chocolate mousse is not that wholesome, but it's uplifting. Lemmy's music is wholesome, uplifting and invigorating. Pudding is abhorrent. I would like to visit Mexico, though. That place must be mesmerizing!

Paul Smeenus 11-01-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanMC (Post 1379762)
I would like to visit Mexico, though. That place must be mesmerizing!


Mexican corn pudding

http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/Corn%20pudding%20-2.jpg

Mexican chocolate pudding pie

http://onehungrymama.com/wp-content/...udding-pie.jpg

Mexican chocolate pudding

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SWw7oCP_u2...te-Pudding.jpg

IvanMC 11-01-2013 11:31 PM

Blimey, these 2 look totally scrumptious... I might like pudding after all, lads.

The Batlord 11-02-2013 11:14 AM

Mexico > Britain + America

IvanMC 11-03-2013 03:05 AM

If you had to choose between Motorhead and pudding, which would you pick out?

The Batlord 11-06-2013 02:36 PM

Lemmy would never ask me to do that.

Norg 11-07-2013 01:43 AM

I like a few songs but was never big into Motorhead


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.