Smashing Pumpkins or Oasis? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Smashing Pumpkins or Oasis?
Smashing Pumpkins 17 65.38%
Oasis 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2017, 04:54 PM   #71 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
This is not separate from Oasis.
The singer is the worst. I listened to a podcast with his younger brother being interviewed once. He seemed pretty likeable.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #72 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 05:01 PM   #73 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
**** Smashing Pumpkins and **** you. At least Oasis' first two albums are power pop gloriousness.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:33 AM   #74 (permalink)
Ⱨł₲ⱧɆⱤ Vł฿Ɽ₳₮łØ₦₴
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 9,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
**** Smashing Pumpkins and **** you. At least Oasis' first two albums are power pop gloriousness.
Fawk you too then boy, go listen to some clowns rap
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:22 AM   #75 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Fawk you too then boy, go listen to some clowns rap
Go listen to a whiny **** pretend to be profound.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:26 PM   #76 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,855
Default

.
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic

Last edited by Zhanteimi; 12-07-2017 at 06:32 PM.
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:30 PM   #77 (permalink)
Groupie
 
HisGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 41
Default

The one that wasn't bland dad-rock from their first record onward (Smashing Pumpkins)
HisGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:35 PM   #78 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post

Billy Corgan is a whiny little bitch, but his band is still better.
he sounds like a whiny bitch but is actually a jock dumbass bully,
I guess he's both
terrible person all around in any case

However he's good at guitarz
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:43 PM   #79 (permalink)
Willowy Elven Boy
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Deli in Winn Dixie in Florida
Posts: 14,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisGrace View Post
The one that wasn't bland dad-rock from their first record onward (Smashing Pumpkins)
They are both Dad Rock revival groups but at least SP embraces it and goes all out and blows an arena into outer space

Oasis is Dad Rock without even the courtesy to rock you
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
Are beehives and ant colonies unnatural? Cause they cooperate on a level we could hardly dream of.
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:28 AM   #80 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 47,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
They are both Dad Rock revival groups but at least SP embraces it and goes all out and blows an arena into outer space

Oasis is Dad Rock without even the courtesy to rock you
Only the courtesy of having the better earworms.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.