Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #31 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,364
Default

Punk is the best metal genre.
Thus it's grindcore. Grindcore is punk.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
Rude gentleman
 
Blue Hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylstew View Post
Punk is the best metal genre.
Thus it's grindcore. Grindcore is punk.
Punk is for losers.
__________________
Eliminate the right, eliminate the wrong, eliminate the weak, eliminate the strong.
Blue Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:44 AM   #33 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hawk View Post
Punk is for losers.
Then the losers are the side I want to be on.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylstew View Post
Punk is the best metal genre.
Thus it's grindcore. Grindcore is punk.
Punk isn't metal.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:25 AM   #35 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
if he wasn't rec'd a metal album in the exchange club i'm done with mb
He was.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 39,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylstew View Post
Then the losers are the side I want to be on.
Like you have a choice.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #37 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,432
Default

A few years ago I'd have said Black Metal... Might still be the case although I've mostly listened to Death Metal lately.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
All day jazz and biscuits
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 39,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
A few years ago I'd have said Black Metal... Might still be the case although I've mostly listened to Death Metal lately.
Death metal is great for just wanting to throw on something to bang your head to even if you don't want to think too hard. The simpler, raw black metal has that kvlt production thing that still makes it more cerebral than some nice, savage-as-**** death metal with no pretentions of being anything else. Death metal has plenty of weird ****, but it's also excellent as background mosh porn. So it's just easier to let it play for longer periods.
__________________
BRING ME THE HORIZON >>>> CHARLES MINGUS
i
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Death metal is great for just wanting to throw on something to bang your head to even if you don't want to think too hard. The simpler, raw black metal has that kvlt production thing that still makes it more cerebral than some nice, savage-as-**** death metal with no pretentions of being anything else. Death metal has plenty of weird ****, but it's also excellent as background mosh porn. So it's just easier to let it play for longer periods.
I knew you were a woman!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Punk isn't metal.
Yes it is. Punk is also dubstep.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.