Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2018, 06:09 AM   #31 (permalink)
Idiot Millennial
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets
Posts: 1,229
Default

Sandstorm > Evil Tree
__________________
Quote:
“Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk in order to provide articles for people who can’t read”

-Presonus Studio 26
-Peavey XT Series x2
-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W




Spotify
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 06:51 AM   #32 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,809
Default

evil dead 2 > army of darkness
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:05 AM   #33 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai View Post
Pornhub > Redtube
You must be a true porn hound to notice a difference.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:12 AM   #34 (permalink)
Idiot Millennial
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets
Posts: 1,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You must be a true porn hound to notice a difference.
__________________
Quote:
“Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk in order to provide articles for people who can’t read”

-Presonus Studio 26
-Peavey XT Series x2
-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W




Spotify
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:25 PM   #35 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Converge is really boring, honestly. These guys have no concept of songwriting. Everyone can do noisy sonic spasms. I didn't hear anything here that wasn't an incredibly basic musical idea. And the production sucks. The guitars lose all form due to whatever ungodly levels of compression and distoriton they've put on them. Don't see the hype. Somelownumber/10.

Hell To Pay was an allright song though.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,809
Default

fake n gay
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard View Post
fake n gay
Man, you're even more harsh than me.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,809
Default

that just makes you even more fake n gay
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:54 PM   #39 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

I'm real and fair.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
can't reform em
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 34,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Converge is really boring, honestly. These guys have no concept of songwriting. Everyone can do noisy sonic spasms. I didn't hear anything here that wasn't an incredibly basic musical idea. And the production sucks. The guitars lose all form due to whatever ungodly levels of compression and distoriton they've put on them. Don't see the hype. Somelownumber/10.
*facepalm*

I wouldn't say this record is unassailable or anything but nah bro your reasoning here is ridiculous.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.