Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2021, 04:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
Yes.
Lmao
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:39 PM   #22 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Lmao
I don’t see anything funny about an obstinate child who refuses to learn.

I bet she hasn’t even watched Exo’s clips yet.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 337
Default

Is a hack like a bad thing or something? And I'm not obstinate, I can't listen to music right now, my parents are listening to Italian music. I'll watch them when I have enough time, that has nothing to do with being sassy or obstinate. Don't know what time it is in America, but here it's 23:44 and I'm doing lots of boring homeowork, so as you see my free time's not infinite, I can coment in this thread oftenly, but I don't have much time to listen to music, when I have, you've already seen that I listen to your suggestions and say what do I think about them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I'm just the opposite of that, believe me.

Last edited by Eleanor Rigby 14; 01-18-2021 at 04:51 PM.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I don’t see anything funny about an obstinate child who refuses to learn.
Dude you're an obstinate child
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
Yes.
Heh.

Quote:
And I have enough with playing the piano, imagine if I started with the guitar, I would have to quit eating to have enough time to do everything.
Dude, f@ck that sh!t, piano is awesome but you can crack somebody in the crowd right over the head with a guitar and that sh!t is lit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
Is a hack like a bad thing or something?
It means your friend sucks.

Quote:
And I'm not obstinate, I can't listen to music right now, my parents are listening to Italian music. I'll watch them when I have enough time, that has nothing to do with being sassy or obstinate.
If you're gonna play guitar you gotta learn to tell your parents to suck your dick.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Heh.



Dude, f@ck that sh!t, piano is awesome but you can crack somebody in the crowd right over the head with a guitar and that sh!t is lit.



It means your friend sucks.


If you're gonna play guitar you gotta learn to tell your parents to suck your dick.
Damn I didn't know that.
I'm just gonna pretend I haven't read the last sentence.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 04:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
Swifter than Gaylor slays
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 2,259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
Damn I didn't know that.
I'm just gonna pretend I haven't read the last sentence.
I thought you were deliberately dissing him
Also, Bat may have his own original way of phrasing things, but if you read through that it's excellent advice. Especially the hitting people in the head part
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
I thought you were deliberately dissing him
Also, Bat may have his own original way of phrasing things, but if you read through that it's excellent advice. Especially the hitting people in the head part
I see...I guess I'll have to get used to it.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

As you can see, Marie and Bat are very negative influences and quite honestly the type of people you might want to avoid. Life is about making the right decisions, Ms. Rigby.

Quote:
I have, you've already seen that I listen to your suggestions and say what do I think about them
Did you go back for your second listen to the Velvet Underground?

__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanor Rigby 14 View Post
I see...I guess I'll have to get used to it.
F@ckin hell yeah biatch get crunk in the hizzy.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.