Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal > Rock N Roll, Classic Rock & 60s Rock
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 06:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 531
Default Possible Concert Dates That Strangers Attended With You

This might be a tad tricky, but try to list a few concerts that you have attended that others on here also went to and perhaps compare your experiences..........
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 531
Default

I will start with the "ALICE COOPER WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE TOUR " did anyone here attend his first tour without his original band and if so give us your opinion of Alice's show!
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neardeathexperience View Post
I will start with the "ALICE COOPER WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE TOUR " did anyone here attend his first tour without his original band and if so give us your opinion of Alice's show!
My mom was probably there, I wasn't born till many years later
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
My mom was probably there, I wasn't born till many years later
Perhaps you could mention it to your Mom and if she has any recollection of the concert you could share her thoughts with all of us......
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neardeathexperience View Post
Perhaps you could mention it to your Mom and if she has any recollection of the concert you could share her thoughts with all of us......
I asked her. Nope shes never seen him live unfortunately but she is a huge fan.

I'm not sure how many responses you'll get here since most MBers were probably born after 1980. But it's worth a shot
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,622
Default

Ted Nugent w/Nazareth and Michael Stanley Band in 1977 is as far back as I am able to go.

Alice Cooper's Welcome to my Nightmare was in '75 or '76 I believe? That would've been a good one to catch. I do remember a lot of people talking about that particular concert back in the day, some people almost seemed terrified by his on-stage dramatization and performance.
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
Ted Nugent w/Nazareth and Michael Stanley Band in 1977 is as far back as I am able to go.

Alice Cooper's Welcome to my Nightmare was in '75 or '76 I believe? That would've been a good one to catch. I do remember a lot of people talking about that particular concert back in the day, some people almost seemed terrified by his on-stage dramatization and performance.
It was bigger then life! People dressed as spiders scaling netting a large beast which picked up Alice numerous dancers flitting about the stage all backed by Alice singing his songs! A actual theatrical play if you will set to Only Woman Bleed, Cold Ethel, etc etc......A huge undertaking at the time......
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I asked her. Nope shes never seen him live unfortunately but she is a huge fan.

I'm not sure how many responses you'll get here since most MBers were probably born after 1980. But it's worth a shot
Thank you for checking with her...... This week I entered into a conversation with a tough biker looking fellow when I saw he was wearing a Alice Cooper concert shirt. he mentioned that he had see Alice 3 times and I said awesome I've seen him 14 and they were all stunning shows! I wish we could have talked longer, but he had to leave.
neardeathexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.