Lebron Vs. D-Wade (fan, quote) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Lebron Vs. Wade
Wade 1 7.69%
Lebron 8 61.54%
Tie 0 0%
Who ****ing Cares 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Holding Back The River
 
Nosmada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 240
Default

I vote for LeBron , Both are great players with out a doubt, but James just has the factor. Cleveland is never out of a game while he is in.
Nosmada is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,964
Default

I could say the same about Wade.
ProggyMan is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Holding Back The River
 
Nosmada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 240
Default

No i don't think you could , its a kind of swagger that athletes have where if needed they can throw the team on their back and pull out a tough win, and i am not saying D-Wade cant win a game. Like a couple weeks ago Cleveland was in Toronto, They were losing, some fan trash talks James, pretty much face to face (Some say she was a Bosh Relative) James goes ahead and scores 20+ in the forth to win a close game.
Nosmada is offline  
Old 01-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,964
Default

And Wade can do that.
ProggyMan is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 06:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
British_pharaoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
It's funny how it was the same with the Heat.

obviously Wade's influence on his team has waned
__________________
"I hate Purity, I hate Goodness, I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt to the bones"

Fat Ed's Guide To Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfdqV_sqal0
British_pharaoh is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 06:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
British_pharaoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
And Wade can do that.
can u stop 3 or 4 wording every reply and make some kind of convincing argument
__________________
"I hate Purity, I hate Goodness, I don't want virtue to exist anywhere. I want everyone corrupt to the bones"

Fat Ed's Guide To Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfdqV_sqal0
British_pharaoh is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 10:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
Aural melody discerner
 
Miltamec Soundsquinaez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in a truck down by the interstate
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Because it's Wade's fault that he plays on a bad team? And don't tell me he should be able to carry them, because there's a ridiculous lack of talent on the team.
I think Wade's one of the 5 most exciting players in the league, along with Lebron, AI, Kobe, and TMac, but I think he's bought into his own hype a little too much, and he's not as hungry as he used to be. I don't even think his supporting cast is that bad-Jason Williams, Udonis Haslem, and Shaq(grant it aging).
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 11:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by British_pharaoh View Post
obviously Wade's influence on his team has waned
Baseless arguements deserve baseless arguements. Anyway, how the hell has Wade's influence faded? Can you imagine the team without him? There's not a single player who is not way past their prime, or just plain bad with the exception of Udonis Haslem.
ProggyMan is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Aural melody discerner
 
Miltamec Soundsquinaez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in a truck down by the interstate
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Baseless arguements deserve baseless arguements. Anyway, how the hell has Wade's influence faded? Can you imagine the team without him? There's not a single player who is not way past their prime, or just plain bad with the exception of Udonis Haslem.
The Heat without Wade, I guess they might have about 6-7 wins, instead of 8. I think you might be a little biased because you're from Florida. I actually said I like Wade, and yet there's no way anyone can argue that Wade's better than Lebron. I would direct your argument towards stating what Wade might do in the future to help rebuild his team, and how he could restore his legacy as one of the best young players the league has ever seen. I.E., come back from the injury, or become more vocal. He needs to get mad at his teammates, like he'll make a hard drive to the basket, and pass it to a guy right underneath the basket, and then the big will kick it back out. He's got to get in the guy's face, and say 'shoot the d.amn ball'

Lol @ the person who came into this thread just to vote 'Who the hell cares?'
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline  
Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,964
Default

It 's **** not hell. lol. anyway, I doubt they'd have 3 wins. Look at how Wade's performed in crunchtime this year, and look how much difference it's made. The lack of team defense and incredibly poor shooting's made sure he'd have to score 40 a night to make a difference. And I'm from Cali, not Florida. My point in all this is if they had Michael Jordan instead of Wade they'd still only have 9, maybe 10 wins.
ProggyMan is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.