Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Sport & Recreation
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2016, 02:04 PM   #51 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

Delighted for Norn Iron!



We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:03 AM   #52 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,922
Default

Im happy with how England have managed their first two matches, but we really did need that late winner yesterday. A 2 point return wouldnt have been good enough. I was happy to see Northern Ireland give themselves a chance of progressing too, and it just wouldnt be the same without a Ronaldo temper tantrum.

Pretty good tournament so far!
__________________

Last.FM | Blank Slate | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:12 PM   #53 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
FranPZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Southern Italy
Posts: 103
Default

Ederrrrrrrr!!!!
FranPZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 03:17 PM   #54 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Im happy with how England have managed their first two matches, but we really did need that late winner yesterday. A 2 point return wouldnt have been good enough. I was happy to see Northern Ireland give themselves a chance of progressing too, and it just wouldnt be the same without a Ronaldo temper tantrum.

Pretty good tournament so far!
Ronaldo is such a cunt lol.

Sturridge's goal is the best England moment for me since maybe Beckham vs Greece. Imagine being Welsh and seeing that go in . I know a Welsh lad who said he was actually reduced to tears because of it

Still, I hope they progress. They have a good chance and are decent enough to beat Russia.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 06:05 AM   #55 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brighton
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Ronaldo is such a cunt lol.

Sturridge's goal is the best England moment for me since maybe Beckham vs Greece. Imagine being Welsh and seeing that go in . I know a Welsh lad who said he was actually reduced to tears because of it

Still, I hope they progress. They have a good chance and are decent enough to beat Russia.
I was in tears when England got the winner. good tears. it was an intense match and we didn't give up. which is good to see. I think we will do well. if we can avoid any of the big teams like Spain or Germany Italy France until the semis. which I think if we win our group we will. if we were to get to the final and play France I think we will beat them. I have not been impressed by France at all
astaesh420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

So bloody boring.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 06:24 AM   #57 (permalink)
Groupie
 
TheHipHopRecords's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6
Default

England are getting too much stick. They have dominated all three games, but find it hard to break teams down
TheHipHopRecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:29 PM   #58 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Brighton
Posts: 27
Default

I have defended England until last night. the wasted too many good chances and roys line up was wrong. Sturridge is a selfish player who only turns up when he wants to. Vardy missed a great chance. 3 wins in our last 9 tournament games is not good enough. though i think if we get Portugal in the next round we will beat them. and I fancy us against France. i call England the Tottenham of international football. so close yet always so far.
astaesh420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Default

Croatia with the last minute goal though. Was not expecting that.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:51 PM   #60 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astaesh420 View Post
I have defended England until last night. the wasted too many good chances and roys line up was wrong. Sturridge is a selfish player who only turns up when he wants to. Vardy missed a great chance. 3 wins in our last 9 tournament games is not good enough. though i think if we get Portugal in the next round we will beat them. and I fancy us against France. i call England the Tottenham of international football. so close yet always so far.
He should have just stuck with the team that finished vs Wales. I know it's easy to say that now but six changes, he obviously thought we were going to walk this match. As did I

Our plan B seems to be to put on all our attacking players at once.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.