|01-24-2012, 09:03 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Music sequencer query
Hello. I'm a newbie here, and I want to gain knowledge regarding the best music sequencers today. The following set of questions are for those who use such applications:
1) Which music sequencer software do you frequently use?
2) Which music sequencer apps (IPhone/Android) do you currently/frequently use? Why?
3) What activities do you mainly use your music sequencer for?
4) What do you think are the most important features/components that a music sequencer should have?
5) What would your ideal music sequencer be?
6) Do you see any improvements or new features that could be added onto the sequencer(s) that you currently use?
I would appreciate it if you could answer as many of those as possible.
|02-01-2012, 05:16 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Very secret
1) Cubase 5 + with tons of VST plugins
2) My old but reliable Nokia doesn't have that possibility
3) Composing, mixing, mastering mostly electronic music but sometimes some heavy and rock
4) For me as a PC user VST plugin support and clear user interface. Easy to handle and fast way to get down with your inspiration.
5) All I want and need is in Cubase
6) Nope, after all these years with this product I still learn new tricks every now and then!
Second warning: self promotion is prohibited to new members of Music Banter.