Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Talk Instruments
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2006, 07:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6
Default Not sure what this is called or where to find it

okay... here is an instrument i saw on a cat empire dvd... it is a mouth actuated organ thing but i cant find one anywhere and it sounds so damn cool on the dvd. it would be easier and better than anyother portable piano type things i have seen
Cant do the image untill i have made 15 posts... brb

heres the image anyway:

If anyone knows where i can get one or its propper name i would appreciate it
masterfrodd is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads

© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.