Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Artists Corner > Talk Instruments
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2018, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2
Question Is there a name for this sort of guitar riff?

I've heard this in MANY songs. It's a sort of electric guitar riff/loop. The song it is most bold in is Last Christmas by Ariana Grande. On one channel, at the chorus, you hear that guitar riff? That's what I'm talking about! Does it have a name? What is it called? Thanks!
demantz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 05:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ask me how!
Oriphiel's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,269

Saucerful of Riffs
|---Mic's Albums---|
|---Deafbox Industries---|
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 5,608

It could be considered an Agogic Accent to the rhthym.
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads

© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.