|01-14-2008, 11:01 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2005
MusicBanter Forum Rules
MusicBanter Forum Rules
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules.
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, or purposeless inflammatory posts. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice. Our decision is final in these matters.
• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the like.
• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
• Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping threads. At least 24 hours.
• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
• MusicBanter does not tolerate plagiarism of material including but not limited to album reviews, blog entries and wikipedia articles. If you wish to use this material on MB, it must be referenced.
• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
• If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English translation of your post.
• You should never give out your MusicBanter login password to anyone.
Advertising and Promotions:
ALL FORMS OF ADVERTISING ON MUSIC BANTER ARE NOT ALLOWED
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Advertising in signatures is also prohibited. This includes but is not limited to
promotion of bands, websites, record labels, affiliate links, contests, surveys and youtube channels...
Making an account for the sole purpose of spamming to obtain 15 posts enabling the user to post a link for advertising, or promotional purposes, is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate perma-ban. All previous account posts will be deleted.
If you feel that someone is in violation of the above rules and you wish to report it please use the "report this" located below each post.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back for updates, or view the Announcements forum. While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted, or abused in any way. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to the threads and posts of MusicBanter is a privilege and not a right.
MusicBanter cannot be held liable for the actions of our members.
If you have any questions please PM a moderator, or contact The Management via PM, or by email @; email@example.com.
Staff members are:
Super Moderators (All Forums):