Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Thread Graveyard (https://www.musicbanter.com/thread-graveyard/)
-   -   Hip Hop Poll: Round 2, Poll B (https://www.musicbanter.com/thread-graveyard/54395-hip-hop-poll-round-2-poll-b.html)

djchameleon 02-11-2011 12:16 AM

Hip Hop Poll: Round 2, Poll B
 
grrrr....I'm going with Public Enemy on this one but I wouldn't mind if Andre 3k won.

Bane of your existence 02-11-2011 12:34 AM

Andre 3k for me.

Dirty 02-11-2011 01:20 AM

Public Enemy. Chuck D with that powerful voice, I've always loved it.

RandyMarsh 02-11-2011 02:02 AM

Public Enemy, if Andre 3000 beats public enemy I will lose all respect (if I ever had any) for the rap section of this forum.

djchameleon 02-11-2011 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyMarsh (Post 1001733)
Public Enemy, if Andre 3000 beats public enemy I will lose all respect (if I ever had any) for the rap section of this forum.

you definitely don't have respect for your elders

James 02-11-2011 04:54 AM

Public Enemy. Andre 3k shouldn't win, even Why? is better.

djchameleon 02-11-2011 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 1001798)
Public Enemy. Andre 3k shouldn't win, even Why? is better.

I personally haven't listened to Why? yet, been meaning to get around to them but Andre 3k is pretty damn talented. I don't think he should just be merely pushed aside like he's worthless. I guess that's just your opinion tough. You probably haven't heard any of his verses from mixtapes.

James 02-11-2011 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djchameleon (Post 1001805)
I personally haven't listened to Why? yet, been meaning to get around to them but Andre 3k is pretty damn talented. I don't think he should just be merely pushed aside like he's worthless. I guess that's just your opinion tough. You probably haven't heard any of his verses from mixtapes.

He's talented for sure and I like him a fair bit, but he shouldn't have got this far in the competition.

djchameleon 02-11-2011 05:03 AM

I agree, Beastie Boys should've won that poll that he was in.

Charlemagne 02-11-2011 10:46 AM

I picked Why?, because Yoni is great, fantastic lyrics and a unique flow.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:38 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.