Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2017, 12:19 PM   #431 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 23,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Hateful nonces. Dogs are dumb, smelly, and clingy, but they're also the best.
They're annoying. The fact that dog people bring them everywhere makes them even more annoying. You don't see bird people bringing their macaws to the bar or the grocery store.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:20 PM   #432 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,012
Default

One of my favorite things about having dogs was telling them how stupid they were for barking at people on the street or at nothing at all. Never stopped them but it made me feel superior.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:23 PM   #433 (permalink)
That's I'm'd Upon
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 21,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
They're annoying. The fact that dog people bring them everywhere makes them even more annoying. You don't see bird people bringing their macaws to the bar or the grocery store.
I love dogs but don't like this either tbh. Unless it's a place that welcomes dogs and has a patio area, leave it at home. Your dog has separation anxiety? Try working on being less of a ****ty trainer instead of babbling at the bar then.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:28 PM   #434 (permalink)
Psychedelic Wizard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 275
Default

I really hate it when people bring their dogs to the store and tie them to a pole while they shop. Why don't they just keep the dog at home? If they heard their dog whining, maybe they'd be more considerate.
__________________
It's Only a Flesh Wound
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #435 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I love dogs but don't like this either tbh. Unless it's a place that welcomes dogs and has a patio area, leave it at home. Your dog has separation anxiety? Try working on being less of a ****ty trainer instead of babbling at the bar then.
Wait, people bring their dogs to the bar? I guess it's cause I live in an area that only got built up from the mid-20th century on and is therefore spread the **** out cause everyone already had cars and so walking your dog to wherever the **** just isn't feasible, but this has never been an issue for me. I see people walk dogs in neighborhoods and into Petsmart, but that's about it. I know Philadelphia is an old city and compact as a result, and I guess people in Cali are just weird, so I guess that's what you two are on about.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #436 (permalink)
Jack U Off
 
Man like Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 5,055
Default

Man like Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #437 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,012
Default

lol Black people I've worked with over the years are constantly saying that white people kiss their dogs. I'm not even sure where it came from but apparently it's a legit stereotype in the black community at least.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:32 PM   #438 (permalink)
Psychedelic Wizard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Wait, people bring their dogs to the bar? I guess it's cause I live in an area that only got built up from the mid-20th century on and is therefore spread the **** out cause everyone already had cars and so walking your dog to wherever the **** just isn't feasible, but this has never been an issue for me. I see people walk dogs in neighborhoods and into Petsmart, but that's about it. I know Philadelphia is an old city and compact as a result, and I guess people in Cali are just weird, so I guess that's what you two are on about.

It's a yuppie thing, you wouldn't understand (actually, I don't either).
__________________
It's Only a Flesh Wound
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:34 PM   #439 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 23,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Wait, people bring their dogs to the bar? I guess it's cause I live in an area that only got built up from the mid-20th century on and is therefore spread the **** out cause everyone already had cars and so walking your dog to wherever the **** just isn't feasible, but this has never been an issue for me. I see people walk dogs in neighborhoods and into Petsmart, but that's about it.
People bring them everywhere. People with little dogs love putting them in a bag and bringing them to bars and restaurants like they're some kind of accessory. The other day I was at the grocery store and there was a dude walking through the deli department with a dog in a fucking baby bjorn.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:36 PM   #440 (permalink)
Jack U Off
 
Man like Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
lol Black people I've worked with over the years are constantly saying that white people kiss their dogs. I'm not even sure where it came from but apparently it's a legit stereotype in the black community at least.
It comes from the fact white people kiss their dogs.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfHx6OcAzY0


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tO10r7y8Z0
Man like Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.