Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #19909 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHING. View Post
Liking fashion doesn't neccesarily make you a sheep. I like fashion, I like to make my own things and I like to make myself look good. Being a plain Jane is pretty much my worst nightmare. I've always been under the impression most Americans aren't into fashion.
I was just being rude haha. But the representatives of fashion here in the states are douchebags ... preppy pricks, braindead diva/valley girls, and teenagers...all groups of people I go out of my way to ignore. So for me, fashion has direct correlation with being a moron. So I see and am happy to hear what you're saying about Americans not being into fashion. I think that's great, because it lets me single out the airheads. Perhaps its different. I'm talking much, much more about dudes. Fashion is something most women subscribe to. I think its silly, especially the amount of money spent on wardrobes... but everyone does what they wish with their cash. Some chastise me for buying booze and bud, and I chastise some on buying clothes/shoes.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote