Music Banter - View Single Post - Boston Bombing
Thread: Boston Bombing
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:43 AM   #307 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post

My laughing is unrelated to the subject, just the gif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Cool. If someone ever tries to kill your family maybe we can get Pan to come spin some fun stories about black helicopters for you. Then we can all critique how polite your response is.
I completely agree with how you responded, if my family had been nearly murdered I would react exactly the same. You don't even need that as a reason, the fact that your in Boston and have emotions means you will be upset by the situation - I know I was and I don't even live in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
well, my post started with "i'm not siding with the mother, but i certainly don't outright deny the viability of her claims." this, in concert with everything else i said and the way i worded it, was supposed to reflect the fact that i don't actually believe anything that i'm hearing and seeing, but making damn sure that i take the time to consider as many angles as possible.

please reiterate the part underlined, as i flat out don't understand your point. i'm sure you have one (and i'm not being belligerent or sarcastic), just something about the wording or something is not letting it click in my head.

as far as research, the only documents that will ever come out of this are police reports and court filings. i haven't been able to find a police report yet, and the court filings obviously don't exist. i would argue though that research isn't strictly limited to official documents. i've listened to his aunt speak. i listened to a friend (touted as a friend, but is actually more of a close-ish acquaintance) of the 19 year old. and i basically read and watch as much news as i can. i stay away from blogs and "tin foil hat" sites, thank you very much. i have no desire to immerse myself in conspiratorial thought. but when i see inconsistencies, i want to know more.

your assumptions are scary.
Are you that selfish that you are still pushing your opinions on upset folks?