Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:04 AM   #7542 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
was he trying to do this? lol.
I just looked that link up. This amused me.

Quote:
The technique for coital alignment was formulated by American psychotherapist Edward Eichel and the original study was published by Eichel, De Simone Eichel, and Kule in 1988 in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy. Since then, the topic has been studied several times in the same journal. A report in 1992 by Kaplan and her sex therapist trainees described the team's cursory trial of the C.A.T., acknowledging that they may have resorted to old routines after only a few attempts out of fear of disappointing their partners. Their call for other sex therapists to give the technique more rigorous testing instigated a series of controlled studies by Hurlbert and colleagues reporting statistically significant results in the treatment of female hypoactive sexual desire sex therapy.
How can I get in on that trial?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote