Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #419 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
They really can, and it really is the worst when they make you believe that you were the one responsible for their bull****. I'm surprised I made it out of that relationship alive. I sometimes struggle with the idea that what I did during the relationship doesn't define me, nor does his warped ideas of who I am as a person mean anything besides the fact he projected his own insecurities onto me.
I can definitely relate. I still have nightmares from my last relationship. He was a real piece of work; he was the type that could talk his way into anything, then when you finally discover he's a psycho, he feels he has no choice but to destroy you. Good riddance; I probably would have been forced to smother him with a pillow eventually. He was too damn fat to fight back anyway.

Quote:
LOL yes, but even better he married the ratchet faced bitch he rebounded with and got ugly and gross looking. He used to be hot as ****, a better looking Cillian Murphy.
HAHAHAH now he's stuck with an ugly bitch! Serves him right! I guess he had to lower his standards after he realized you were too good for him. No wonder he tried to make you feel like trash. They all do that once they find out they're worthless.

Quote:
He's truly awful, I'm glad I finally deleted him off my friends list because he used to stalk my relationship status and whenever I had a break up he'd start talking to me again, but the last time I shut him down and saw him for the pathetic piece of trash he is. Still is rough to deal with, I loved him and thought we were soulmates but clearly that's bull****.
He sounds like a toxic *******. Good men are hard to find these days. Screw him; you don't need him. He can masturbate all by himself once his ugly wife stops putting out. That's all he seems to be interested in anyway.