Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape - Whose Fault Is It?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #171 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
it has nothing to do with equal rights because i don't think that's the endgame. by definition i think most of the US society is a feminist because i believe the strong majority of people want equal rights, myself included. it's those who proclaim so outwardly their feminism that i have an issue with because i think they are extremists who love nothin more than to act like a victim at any opportunity and stand on their soapbox and tell anyone who will listen how super oppressed they are by society and down trodden by the man. that dish comes with a huge side of exageration and hyperbole too.

i asked a legit question and i am met with that type of response. i never implied that only a rape victim would know it's wrong lol. but it is compeltely reasonable to ask the question because it pertains to the topic and i wanted to know if personal experience playe dinto what i consider a jaded attitude towards the topic. but again, that was taken as nothin more than a chance to gain sympathy and play the part of victim fueled by pesudo outrage more than anything. you can frame it as an 'attack' or 'entitlement' or whatever other words you wanna use but by no means would i apologize for that question being asked

not surprisingly you ((for some reason)) mentioned a race?? seems pretty typical of you tho for whatever reason. go back to your SRS brigade where people will roll over and agree with you on everything
sounds like u jelly of all the pussy i get on here. is your game that bad? I could give you a few pointers if you want.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote