Music Banter - View Single Post - Madonna VS Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #101 (permalink)
Gavin B.
Model Worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
No I don't know who kurtis blow is but is he cool? Like if he's good I'm in for listening

Hey maybe I'm tone deaf, who knows but I really hate when people do the "oh well the Beatles[or insert old artist here] wouldn't stoop to popularity this way" argument because it just seems like it ignores any sort of evolution of music. Personally I like lady gaga and Madonna. Am I wrong somehow in this? I'm not going to bars to jam to bjork gimme a break. I like bjork and goldfrapp and grimes and whatever but you can't go clubbing to those songs. Like I can understand why you wouldn't like those artists but why abuse people that like different music? It's as if you take offense to people that like lady gaga. Why tho? Listen and love.

But what do I know I'm tone deaf or something
You must go to gay clubs because they're the only joints that play Madonna and Lady Gaga.

I don't like to get into brawls about musical taste but you made it personal by insinuating I was an old foggy simply because I didn't like Lady Gaga and Madonna.