Music Banter - View Single Post - Help finding an instrumental song. PLEASE HELP
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gavin B.
Model Worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheauditore View Post
My friends and I have been searching for days for the title and artist of this one song from a video on youtube. We even contacted the maker of the video, and well it didn't really help us at all. I think collectively we've listened to so much music just trying to find it, it's unreal. Shazam doesn't recognize it, but it might be because it had dialogue on it.

Anyway, here is the video.

It would really, really mean a lot if someone was able to help us figure out this song, because honestly it's been driving my friends and I insane for days now.
The music sounds like it's background ambient music written specifically that particular trailer for the show Supernatural. It's was probably written by a professional soundtrack writer and performed by an anonymous group of studio musicians who do nothing but play original scores for television shows.