Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music > Name that Tune
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Exclamation Help finding an instrumental song. PLEASE HELP

My friends and I have been searching for days for the title and artist of this one song from a video on youtube. We even contacted the maker of the video, and well it didn't really help us at all. I think collectively we've listened to so much music just trying to find it, it's unreal. Shazam doesn't recognize it, but it might be because it had dialogue on it.

Anyway, here is the video.



It would really, really mean a lot if someone was able to help us figure out this song, because honestly it's been driving my friends and I insane for days now.

Last edited by asheauditore; 10-29-2013 at 12:25 PM.
asheauditore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Art in Music's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 7
Default

Sounds like it might be Two Steps From Hell or Fired Earth Music. Maybe look into those?
Art in Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Default

We looked into both of those with no luck, but I suppose another search won't hurt. Thank you for the help!! I'll let you know!(:
asheauditore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,890
Default

From reading the comments, it looks like this was something put together by an amateur videographer, and although I know you tried contacting them, I'd think that would be the route to go. Maybe look into emailing the person, or leave a comment on the video.

Yeah, I know. I'm a big help.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Default

We did eventually get a response from then on their twitter, and unfortunately they can't even remember what song they used.
asheauditore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheauditore View Post
We did eventually get a response from then on their twitter, and unfortunately they can't even remember what song they used.
Isn't that from an episode of Supernatural? Couldn't you find out by going to the WB SITE or IMDB?
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Isn't that from an episode of Supernatural? Couldn't you find out by going to the WB SITE or IMDB?
The clips and dialogue are from both Supernatural and Castle, but the music isn't.
asheauditore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Model Worker
 
Gavin B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheauditore View Post
My friends and I have been searching for days for the title and artist of this one song from a video on youtube. We even contacted the maker of the video, and well it didn't really help us at all. I think collectively we've listened to so much music just trying to find it, it's unreal. Shazam doesn't recognize it, but it might be because it had dialogue on it.

Anyway, here is the video.



It would really, really mean a lot if someone was able to help us figure out this song, because honestly it's been driving my friends and I insane for days now.
The music sounds like it's background ambient music written specifically that particular trailer for the show Supernatural. It's was probably written by a professional soundtrack writer and performed by an anonymous group of studio musicians who do nothing but play original scores for television shows.
__________________
There are two types of music: the first type is the blues and the second type is all the other stuff.
Townes Van Zandt
Gavin B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin B. View Post
The music sounds like it's background ambient music written specifically that particular trailer for the show Supernatural. It's was probably written by a professional soundtrack writer and performed by an anonymous group of studio musicians who do nothing but play original scores for television shows.
I would agree with you, if original scores were played in Supernatural. They usually play classic rock or some scary scoring, nothing like this; I watch the show religiously and would have remembered hearing this song.
asheauditore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.