Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 02:43 PM   #5533 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
2. You have to go on a hot date with another MB member. Who is it and where do you go?
no "hot" dates for this guy.....but i do have dates planned with three members here that should fucking rock

west coast Stephanie.....perhaps a nice lunch with another great lambic, wandering around San Francisco looking for a tattoo parlor and to end it a wonderful evening with Swans

T-minus 52 days.

Spoiler for Bobbit Tremors:

Almost a week late but whatever.

1. What's your favourite scent? What's one smell you just can,t get enough of?
Tie between the moments right before it rains, and walking outside in the morning after it's snowed.

2. You have to go on a hot date with another MB member. Who is it and where do you go?
My date with bob in September is going to be legendary, but for the sake of playing along I'll invent a new one.

Frownland and I would be in a living room somewhere toking it up and listening to records. Something, something, burritos.

3. Ever been in a fight? What happened?
Yes, but I've only fought back once. Many a drunken girl has tried to fight me and a couple have got shots in, but the only time I've taken a swing was when some dude punched my best friend in the face. I got the blood lust.

Wait, also I punched my nemesis Mark Hensley in the face after he called me Osama bin Laden October 2001. Got sent to see the principal and he gave me a hug.

4. Do you have any scars? How'd you get them? Joker style.
I have a scar on my upper right thigh from when I was little. My family was poor and we all slept on a rickety hide-a-bed in the living room and one night I was dancing and stuck myself on a nail that was sticking out from one of the corners. I remember seeing my exposed muscle and thinking it looked like spaghettios.

5. What are your favourite names? If you had a kid or bought a puppy tomorrow what would you name it?
If I got another puppy it would surely be X-Files related to match my Mulder. I've already had a Scully in rat form so I'd probably go with Skinner or Krycek.

6. In a similar vein to last week's. A movie about your life is released. Who directs it, who stars, what's it called, what's it about, and what genre is it?

Miranda July
Mae Whitman
"Baby Boomerang"
I don't know exactly which events it would cover but I do have some serendipitous tales to tell.
Dark Comedy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS

Last edited by WWWP; 07-25-2014 at 03:07 PM.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote