Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #2700 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
KI you need to grow some balls and treat your lady right. Of course I think you two should talk about your problems privately but if either of you want advice please do talk to us about it.
Complete double standard right here, and the only reason i'm responding is because you mentioned my name. First of all, why should I have to man up when i'm trying to keep personal issues and forum issues separated. Her and I don't have issues together, we have a few fights here and there, and I admit that it's usually my fault, due to first off, never having a relationship in my life, and secondly, anger issues from how I grew up. Not blaming my parents or family life, I blame myself for being unable to control it. However, I don't feel like I need to justify myself when I say that I'd rather not have my relationship issues on the internet for the whole world to see. Secondly, I don't need advice, i've surrounded myself with good people in my life, and the last place i'd look for relationship advice is on an internet forum where I come to relax and get away from real life. I'm not saying I can't come to you guys, but her "outburst" was random and it shocked me that she'd even think to put it here instead of talking to me about it first. Yeah, she went here before going to me (granted I was pissed and was unapproachable). I've been talking to her today and she even admitted that it wasn't the right thing to do to come to the forum before coming to me. So, you can think of that any way you want. I'm not going to be looked at as the bad guy when all I want is to keep our personal issues in our own lives.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote