Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #3833 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
You'd cover your head too...

Plus, I like sports. Proudly.
Hey Saul Pmeenus. What's up? how's it going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
The same could be said about Hillary supporters. The sooner you realize you are being played like a fiddle with the us vs. them mentality the sooner you can vote for Jill Stein or the people they keep telling you will never win because you don't vote for them.
I'm not being played like a fiddle. You don't really know too much about me. I'm just as much not a fan of Hillary as I am of Trump. I am realistic and know that I'm never voting third party though. Voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson is so entirely pointless. They both have policies that they don't fully understand themselves. I'm sure you've seen John Oliver's piece on third parties. If you haven't then you need to. This election essentially boils down to For Trump and Against Trump. If you don't vote for Hillary, you are pretty much voting For Trump. Fuck all that ideological bullshit about voting in a candidate that you believe in. When it comes down to the numbers, that's just the way it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
I know what he said on the video.

Making assumptions is pointless.
I'm not the one that made the initial assumption that was Chula and just going off of the video alone is stupid because it doesn't put into context what could have been said to ignite the type of response that she had. I'm pretty sure he had to have said something to agitate her to respond the way that she did. The way that the video is framed is just making her out to be a "crybully" as you claim and that's that. You need to think about the situation critically. Just like the old saying goes, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.