Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: can he do it?
yes 23 52.27%
yea 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 08:10 PM   #3831 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,738
Default

Beanies rule. Oh and I think I'm going to go to Virginia to beat up Charles, anyone else want in?
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:12 PM   #3832 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Beanies rule. Oh and I think I'm going to go to Virginia to beat up Charles, anyone else want in?
I'm in, I don't know why we're doing it though, I just want to do it.
Lucem Ferre is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:24 PM   #3833 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
You'd cover your head too...

Plus, I like sports. Proudly.
Hey Saul Pmeenus. What's up? how's it going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
The same could be said about Hillary supporters. The sooner you realize you are being played like a fiddle with the us vs. them mentality the sooner you can vote for Jill Stein or the people they keep telling you will never win because you don't vote for them.
I'm not being played like a fiddle. You don't really know too much about me. I'm just as much not a fan of Hillary as I am of Trump. I am realistic and know that I'm never voting third party though. Voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson is so entirely pointless. They both have policies that they don't fully understand themselves. I'm sure you've seen John Oliver's piece on third parties. If you haven't then you need to. This election essentially boils down to For Trump and Against Trump. If you don't vote for Hillary, you are pretty much voting For Trump. Fuck all that ideological bullshit about voting in a candidate that you believe in. When it comes down to the numbers, that's just the way it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
I know what he said on the video.

Making assumptions is pointless.
I'm not the one that made the initial assumption that was Chula and just going off of the video alone is stupid because it doesn't put into context what could have been said to ignite the type of response that she had. I'm pretty sure he had to have said something to agitate her to respond the way that she did. The way that the video is framed is just making her out to be a "crybully" as you claim and that's that. You need to think about the situation critically. Just like the old saying goes, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #3834 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I'm in, I don't know why we're doing it though, I just want to do it.
You know if I ever start making money off my Twitch and Youtube channels I could end up becoming your boss. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, bro.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #3835 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

You are being played like a fiddle. The reason third party candidates don't win is because you fiddles never vote third party because you're convinced it's a waste. You're supporting and defending a candidate you don't like. Puppet **** right there. Plus, voting third party is a vote for Trump? What kind of retard bull**** is that? No, a vote for third party is a vote for third party. That's just some kool aide ass, fear mongering, duplicitous fiddle playing puppet master **** right there. This bull**** is worse than saying that if you don't support the war you don't support the troops.

Also, when you say you're realistic or a realist, that doesn't make your views or opinions any more valid it just means you're egotistical.
Lucem Ferre is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:36 PM   #3836 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,738
Default

^
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:36 PM   #3837 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You know if I ever start making money off my Twitch and Youtube channels I could end up becoming your boss. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, bro.
You're Charles? I didn't know that, had no clue what he was talking about I just wanted in on the violence.
Lucem Ferre is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:39 PM   #3838 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I'm not the one that made the initial assumption that was Chula
I know.

Quote:
and just going off of the video alone is stupid
So let's just make guesses and assume the hat wearer started it because he's a nasty Trump supporter?

Quote:
because it doesn't put into context what could have been said to ignite the type of response that she had. I'm pretty sure he had to have said something to agitate her to respond the way that she did.
Based on what? I don't get that impression from the video, nothing suggests it. She doesn't say anything other than 'take your hat off or I'm going to tell, it's hate speech".

Lets not pretend we haven't seen students on campuses acting the twat before just because they don't like opposing opinions.

Quote:
The way that the video is framed is just making her out to be a "crybully" as you claim and that's that. You need to think about the situation critically.
We only have the video to go by. Anything else is supposition.

If she wasn't being a crybully the video wouldn't be able to make her out to be one.
__________________
Fluff is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:45 PM   #3839 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Sounds like a cop every time a black man is executed.

"Well, we don't know what happened before the video started, maybe he deserved to be shot".

"Well, he had to have done something to provoke the cop into shooting him".

"The way it was filmed was just making the cop out to be the bad guy".
Lucem Ferre is offline  
Old 10-26-2016, 08:47 PM   #3840 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 4,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Beanies rule. Oh and I think I'm going to go to Virginia to beat up Charles, anyone else want in?
Only a three hour drive for me, count me in.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.