Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #261 (permalink)
Akira
Dazed and confuzzled

Lol, this guy is so funny (read depressing) for the following reasons:

1) bad misconception about how good he is and how good other people think he is.

2) Piss poor spelling and grammar. His posts really look like they have been written by a child.

3) He really writes naff music, mediocre at best.

4) What a cheesy, ocean-liner entertainer singing voice.

5) Not just average guitar playing but a terrible sound coming from those strings, amateur hour at the local club style.

6) He seems to think that people slagging him off will make him money, lol.

7) He has to write his only reviews.

8) He seems to think that not only is he amazing, but that people hate him for it. That damned Hendrix, I hated him too. lol.

9) He goes on about how much money he supposedly makes yet his first sig had a link to some sort of money making/gambling site.

10) His mother not only comes his hair but also badly edits the 70's style pictures he has.

11) He completely ignores any facts about himself that people raise by just saying 'cha ching' and 'I got a concert to go to'.

12) He really doesn't like music much because it seems it's all about the money (that he doesnt actually get)

13) He acts like a kid when a Mod tells him off.

This guy is hilarious, just dont give him a weapon, or feed him after midnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I'd rather my face reek of women's body parts than of comic book ink and dirty NES cartridges.