Music Banter - View Single Post - How would you torture (and eventually kill) MB Members?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #39 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
God, she's gagging for it.
Urban, is this your fantasy of how you'd kill me

OR...

is it the beginnings of how you think I might kill you...by "doing an Edward Cullen" on your reproductive parts, causing such substantial blood loss that the only way you could survive is if I happen to have immortality-inducing vampire venom...but, alas for you, I'm no vampire.

(Just is case you haven't read the 4th book in the Twilight series, "Doing an Edward Cullen" refers to how Edward tears through Bella's reproductive organ...with his teeth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Don't expect her to gag on your meat, anyhow.
Oh, definitely, no need to gag on Urban's meat. I could always just spit out the bits and pieces. I can see it now, like one of those little party sausages floating on a pulsing fountain of blood:

Of course, Urban, I wouldn't really want any harm to come to you. Or your reproductive parts. I'm just joking. Again.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 01-26-2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: The sausage picture had disappeared somehow
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote