Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #235 (permalink)
Sljslj
The Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
However, it IS true that one reason women in the U.S. say they want to have their baby boys circumcized is that the mothers feel a circumcised penis is sexier (since that's what THEY are used to), and so there IS a sexual component to having your son circumcised. People are treating infants like someone else's sex toys.
That makes alot of sense. Thanks for clearing that up. As I said, I knew you didn't think they did directly and specifically for sexual plessure, but wasn't exactly sure just what you thought, and now... I do, thanks for that.

Quote:
I'm really very pleased you felt I did a good job with this one, because the song these lyrics are for is one of my favorites, probably because in it I let out quite a flare of my anger. It's nice to hear I'm not completely out of tune with what at least one other person thinks makes lyrics "good."
It seems you're not afraid to offend people and you say exactly what feels right to you, this is what makes your lyrics great and also you as a lyricist. Even when I don't agree with you on something, I can tell your passionate about whatever it is you're saying, and I've got alot of respect for you for that reason.

Would you mind reading my new lyrics? I'd like it if you left a comment, but you certianly shouldn't feel obligated to.

Keep writing, Erica.