Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
We already have that.
No no, on most vbulletin forums if you click the words "who's online" above the list of names, it takes you to another page where you can see what threads people are viewing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
tore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 5,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
We should get the member list back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
No no, on most vbulletin forums if you click the words "who's online" above the list of names, it takes you to another page where you can see what threads people are viewing.
True, that feature has been disabled by administrator.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
tore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
tore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 5,935
Default


Would be handy because most of us are reluctant about sharing our personal emails with the world, but if you knew all mods had a user@musicbanter.com sort of email address, that would make it easier to contact mods and it would also make it easier for mods to communicate f.ex through a googlegroup mailing list.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
tore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post

Would be handy because most of us are reluctant about sharing our personal emails with the world, but if you knew all mods had a user@musicbanter.com sort of email address, that would make it easier to contact mods and it would also make it easier for mods to communicate f.ex through a googlegroup mailing list.
Some sort of webmail service, right? I totally agree with that.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
tore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 5,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Some sort of webmail service, right? I totally agree with that.
Preferably, I'd like to have it set up so that it just forwards the mail sent to it to my regular mail That way, I'd get the mail sent to it without having to check an extra address.
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
tore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.