Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #141 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Conan, not at one point did I say I didn't like the current mod team. I said I preferred the old team that was here when I joined. If I did say flat out I don't like the current mod team then I take it back and stand corrected.

Touche Urban, but now that BooBoo's gone...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #142 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I'm a lifeguard, 99% of my swimmers are pensioners.

1-nil.
Oh, okay. I won't dispute that. I never was. I will point out however, that you'd have a greater right to complain if we got paid to do this. Which we don't.
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #143 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Honestly, the hardest part of the job I have found is the user aspect of it. Which you are really making a point about right now. Tbf.
You're absolutely hilarious.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #144 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Conan, not at one point did I say I didn't like the current mod team. I said I preferred the old team that was here when I joined. If I did say flat out I don't like the current mod team then I take it back and stand corrected.

Touche Urban, but now that BooBoo's gone...
I didn't say you did. I'm just rambling and makin generalizations.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #145 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
You're absolutely hilarious.
I wasn't trying to be funny, a little bitter maybe, but not funny. The user aspect actually is the most complicated and draining part of the task.
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #146 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Oh, okay. I won't dispute that. I never was. I will point out however, that you'd have a greater right to complain if we got paid to do this. Which we don't.
I'm not complaining though, I'm trying to point out that under no circumstances I would call modding a job, it's a voluntary hobby. & I never said I didn't like this mod team which everyone seems to think. I said I preferred the old team.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #147 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I'm not complaining though, I'm trying to point out that under no circumstances I would call modding a job, it's a voluntary hobby. & I never said I didn't like this mod team which everyone seems to think. I said I preferred the old team.
Hobbies are things you do for your personal enjoyment.

I can't speak for everyone though. Hey, Conan, are you having fun constantly offending people, being questioned persistently, and never making anybody happy?

Maybe I'm wrong!
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #148 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Just sayin'

Quote:
job
–noun
a piece of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.

hobby
-An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure
-A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, often in one's spare time.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 06-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.
FETCHER. is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #149 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,119
Default

Quote:
hobby
-an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure
-a hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, often in one's spare time.
Hmm.
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 06-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #150 (permalink)
wasting my youth online
 
Chubbysailorvenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: bum**** nowhere
Posts: 987
Default

Then quit if you don't like it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
I'm going nowhere
going nowhere
going nowhere
Chubbysailorvenus is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.