Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 06:44 AM   #221 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Thanks. Though I'm not sure I'd agree with myself any longer.
What do you mean?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Fuck you, bloozin! Your stupid thread too!
<DoctorSoft>: You know life is good when you take Viagra to jack off lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
- Hendrix didn't even play the blues that well -

Amongst Mb's Most
Hated
(Smiley Face)
Bloozcrooz is offline  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:25 AM   #222 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
What do you mean?
oh didn't realise you were around

and oh yeah Hendrix still didn't play the blues that well
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 06-23-2011, 08:12 AM   #223 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
oh didn't realise you were around

and oh yeah Hendrix still didn't play the blues that well
Thats cool Duce, good to know you and "The Virgin" are on the same musical plateau. Your posts are improving keep up the good work, your the man Duce.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Fuck you, bloozin! Your stupid thread too!
<DoctorSoft>: You know life is good when you take Viagra to jack off lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
- Hendrix didn't even play the blues that well -

Amongst Mb's Most
Hated
(Smiley Face)
Bloozcrooz is offline  
Old 06-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #224 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
What do you mean?
I mean a few of my positions were shown to be false in this thread.
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 06-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #225 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

Elaborate Brennan.
right-track is offline  
Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #226 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Occasionally, it will occur to someone that the Mods have a great deal of power on these forums and that they arenít using it in the most judicious fashion possible. It should be noted that this isnít inherently fact.
.
Quote:
The only people not discussed in the Mod cave are out and out spammers. The reason is because thereís no deliberation required. For everyone else, you are discussed 9 times out of 10 before action happens.
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 06-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #227 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,128
Default

Is this in regards to a particular moderator teasing you without welcome, Big3?
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 06-24-2011, 07:52 AM   #228 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Is this in regards to a particular moderator teasing you without welcome, Big3?
Interesting phrasing. What you'd call teasing I'd call a willful dick-slapping to show off to forum trolls.

Just a recap from my perspective, the issue happened in the past and was brought up in this thread. So at that point, everyone knew my stance on it, and the action was still carried out.

Its your right as a Mod to not give a **** about how members are treated here, and not want to see any corrective action taken, but I would hope that you'd understand that the way the situation played out can only be seen as directed attack for the amusement of others. Now maybe you call that teasing, but I'm still not laughing about it, and I wouldn't make this thread again at this point.
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #229 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
Thats cool Duce, good to know you and "The Virgin" are on the same musical plateau. Your posts are improving keep up the good work, your the man Duce.
he and I are not on the same plateau - i love Bieber, he doesn't
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 06-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #230 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Posts: 677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
he and I are not on the same plateau - i love Bieber, he doesn't
The Virgin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.