Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2016, 06:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
wow. this site fucing sucks a lot.
Is this your first forum? I guess since I've been on forums since forever I never think much about it, but it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't make multiple new threads, especially when they clickbaity topics. Seemed more like spam than an attempt to provoke conversation.

Chula caught **** for it too.. We still complain.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:24 AM   #42 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Is this your first forum? I guess since I've been on forums since forever I never think much about it, but it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't make multiple new threads, especially when they clickbaity topics. Seemed more like spam than an attempt to provoke conversation.

Chula caught **** for it too.. We still complain.
i guess im spamming then, by giving feedback...

Last edited by Mindfulness; 09-28-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:58 AM   #43 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Terrapin_Station's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: NYC Man
Posts: 791
Default

I sure wouldn't say that the problem with this board is that there are too many different threads.
Terrapin_Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:40 AM   #44 (permalink)
Awesome Waves
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin_Station View Post
I sure wouldn't say that the problem with this board is that there are too many different threads.
just made a new problem for everyone lol
http://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/87...xtroverts.html
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:53 PM   #45 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

I had trouble logging in today. Was "this site" down for anyone else?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:01 PM   #46 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I had trouble logging in today. Was "this site" down for anyone else?
It was down for me until about two minutes ago.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:10 PM   #47 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It went down on me until about two minutes ago.
Who did it? Was it a 400 pound cyber hacker?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:15 PM   #48 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Who did it? Was it a 400 pound cyber hacker?
It was your sexy mom. She's pretty good with computers.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #49 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It was your sexy mom. She's pretty good with computers.
You being into fat chicks, does that mean your response to Neap's question is "yes"?
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:20 PM   #50 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You being into fat chicks, does that mean your response to Neap's question is "yes"?
Don't insult me. Nea's mother would be more like 300 lbs. I do have standards.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.