Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/)
-   -   Youtube clips? (https://www.musicbanter.com/announcements-suggestions-feedback/91808-youtube-clips.html)

DwnWthVwls 05-20-2018 09:37 AM

Batlord needs to come in here and write a snarky comment so that admin guy replies.

The Batlord 05-20-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1952920)
Good to know. Thanks X-Man! :thumb:

Professor Exo.

Trollheart 05-20-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1952938)
Professor Exo Savior.

Cool
:thumb:

The Batlord 05-20-2018 10:56 AM

wut

Dude111 05-20-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trollheart
Okay, I'm just going to come right out and say it. Why are some parts of your posts randomly all in caps?

Sorry buddy.... Often i guess I want my text to stand out more....... (Be noticable)

Trollheart 05-20-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1952961)
wut

Do I really have to explain it? Prof Xavier? :rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111 (Post 1953006)
Sorry buddy.... Often i guess I want my text to stand out more....... (Be noticable)

Yeah but it makes you look like some old dude (like me) who's SHOUTING TO BE HEARD! YOU KNOW CAPS = SHOUTING, DON'T YOU? HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME? HELLO????

The Batlord 05-20-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953017)
Do I really have to explain it? Prof Xavier? :rolleyes:

OMG that's so terrible. At least mine was passable.

Frownland 05-20-2018 01:23 PM

Lmao top notch work TH.

Trollheart 05-20-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1953034)
OMG that's so terrible. At least mine was passable.

It makes more sense than yours. Exo is our saviour, hence Professor Exo (the) Saviour. Boom.

Of course, it should be "zavier", as the X is supposed to be silent, but I've seen him called "exavier", so, you know...

grindy 05-20-2018 02:02 PM

It's Charles E. Xavier.
The E. stands for Exo.

Exo 05-20-2018 02:57 PM

I'm uncomfortable.

The Batlord 05-20-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo (Post 1953104)
I'm uncomfortable.

It's because you're fat.

Exo 05-20-2018 03:21 PM

I actually need to lose about ten pounds so keep it coming.

The Batlord 05-20-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo (Post 1953110)
I actually need to lose about ten pounds so keep it coming.

You owe me money for all these free sessions, loser! Get to hikin', butterball!

Trollheart 05-20-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo (Post 1953104)
I'm uncomfortable.

I would have thought it was quite comfortable in that wheelchair...

The Batlord 05-20-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953063)
It makes more sense than yours. Exo is our saviour, hence Professor Exo (the) Saviour. Boom.

Of course, it should be "zavier", as the X is supposed to be silent, but I've seen him called "exavier", so, you know...

It's literally spelled "Xavier" so **** off. "Charles Francis Xavier" so my fellow Charles can basically control the world with his mind. Fear the Charles's.

Frownland 05-20-2018 06:01 PM

It was actually very funny.

The Batlord 05-20-2018 06:02 PM

huh

Blank. 05-20-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1953142)
It's literally spelled "Xavier" so **** off. "Charles Francis Xavier" so my fellow Charles can basically control the world with his mind. Fear the Charles's.

His brother was juggernaut.

Oriphiel 05-20-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blank. (Post 1953145)
His brother was juggernaut, bitch.

Ftfy

Frownland 05-20-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1953144)
huh

What I meant was that I found Trollheart's post to be humorous.

Trollheart 05-20-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1953142)
It's literally spelled "Xavier" so **** off. "Charles Francis Xavier" so my fellow Charles can basically control the world with his mind. Fear the Charles's.

Are you even familiar with the concept of a silent letter? Xavier (check Saint Francis Xavier) is pronounced Zavier. Knife isn't pronounced keh-nife. Sometimes even if a word or name begins (or ends) with a certain letter that letter is not spoken. In this, admittedly rare, case, "x" is pronounced as "z". Same as in xenophobe. Stan Lee probably only went with calling him ex-avier because some Americans wouldn't understand - "Duh! Why does his name begin with an ex but it's pronounced as if it was a zee? That's stoopid!" But it is "zavier", usually.

Oh, and by the way: **** off yourself. :finger: Don't you have burgers to flip?

Exo 05-20-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1953117)
You owe me money for all these free sessions, loser! Get to hikin', butterball!

Girl I planned to hike with cancelled tomorrow. I'm not at a point where I can hike solo. I need the sexual motivation.

Frownland 05-20-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo (Post 1953177)
Girl I planned to hike with cancelled tomorrow. I'm not at a point where I can hike solo. I need the sexual motivation.

Go to a popular trail.

OccultHawk 05-21-2018 03:58 AM

Any news on this?

Trollheart 05-21-2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo (Post 1953177)
Girl I planned to hike with cancelled tomorrow. I'm not at a point where I can hike solo. I need the sexual motivation.

So does the crazed killer. Dress sexy; he's put a lot of thought into this.

The Batlord 05-21-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953171)
Are you even familiar with the concept of a silent letter? Xavier (check Saint Francis Xavier) is pronounced Zavier. Knife isn't pronounced keh-nife. Sometimes even if a word or name begins (or ends) with a certain letter that letter is not spoken. In this, admittedly rare, case, "x" is pronounced as "z". Same as in xenophobe. Stan Lee probably only went with calling him ex-avier because some Americans wouldn't understand - "Duh! Why does his name begin with an ex but it's pronounced as if it was a zee? That's stoopid!" But it is "zavier", usually.

Oh, and by the way: **** off yourself. :finger: Don't you have burgers to flip?

I'm confused. Do you actually think "Xavier" isn't pronounced with an "e" at the beginning?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo (Post 1953177)
Girl I planned to hike with cancelled tomorrow. I'm not at a point where I can hike solo. I need the sexual motivation.

Find a cliff and masturbate on the edge.

Trollheart 05-21-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 1953280)
I'm confused. Do you actually think "Xavier" isn't pronounced with an "e" at the beginning?

No, I got a little confused there. The X isn't silent, but it's pronounced with a Z sound, like I said, as in xenophobe.
Quote:


Find a cliff and masturbate on the edge.
Bono ain't gonna like that! :laughing: Nor indeed will Sir Cliff, come to think of it.

Akai 05-21-2018 02:13 PM

Desktop + Chrome = YT videos not appearing.

Trollheart 05-21-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akai (Post 1953438)
Desktop + Chrome = YT videos not appearing.

I think at this point it's probably unlikely anyone can see videos, as they appear to have been disabled.

Sorry: differently abled.

Dude111 05-21-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart
Yeah but it makes you look like some old dude (like me) who's SHOUTING TO BE HEARD! YOU KNOW CAPS = SHOUTING, DON'T YOU? HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME? HELLO????

I guess I understand :)

OccultHawk 05-21-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111 (Post 1953512)
I guess I understand :)

CAPS are F u CKING cool

Trollheart 05-21-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OccultHawk (Post 1953541)
CAPS are F u CKING cool

If you're a loudmouth who has to have all the attention, YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!

Oriphiel 05-21-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953554)
If you're a loudmouth who has to have all the attention, YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!

TH lowkey admitting that OH has a sweet ass.

Trollheart 05-21-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oriphiel (Post 1953557)
TH lowkey admitting that OH has a sweet ass.

I just assumed this was common knowledge, no?

OccultHawk 05-21-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953565)
I just assumed this was common knowledge, no?

That’s not chocolate!

Janszoon 05-21-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953063)
It makes more sense than yours. Exo is our saviour, hence Professor Exo (the) Saviour. Boom.

Of course, it should be "zavier", as the X is supposed to be silent, but I've seen him called "exavier", so, you know...

If the X were silent it would be pronounced "avier".

The Batlord 05-21-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1953590)
If the X were silent it would be pronounced "avier".

I thought we left .avi in the 00s. We don't need a bigger one.

Trollheart 05-21-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 1953590)
If the X were silent it would be pronounced "avier".

Yeah I know, I already addressed this. I meant the X has a Z sound, as in xenophobe, xenon, xerox.

The Batlord 05-21-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 1953602)
Yeah I know, I already addressed this. I meant the X has a Z sound, as in xenophobe, xenon, xerox.

But it's not "Eh-zavier". It's "Ex-zavier".


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 PM.


© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.