Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Avant Garde/Experimental
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 03:56 PM   #211 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
Ok but not John cage so where did the copyright argument come from
I'm too lazy to go back and figure out if this is the right thread, but I'm assuming it was DWV, but then I brilliantly pointed out the legal precedent of Oliver Cromwell. So you should be giving me the standing ovation.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:48 PM   #212 (permalink)
Former Vulpix
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm too lazy to go back and figure out if this is the right thread, but I'm assuming it was DWV, but then I brilliantly pointed out the legal precedent of Oliver Cromwell. So you should be giving me the standing ovation.
but that doesn't have anything to do with anything
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:52 PM   #213 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
but that doesn't have anything to do with anything
I'm just saying, it's a legal precedent to bring legal action against a dead body. It's brilliant and you know it. *******. You just don't want to admit it because I said it. I hate you. You're a whore. Love me. Sex me. Cuddle me.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 04:56 PM   #214 (permalink)
Former Vulpix
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,124
Default

but whos suing a dead person here??
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 05:04 PM   #215 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,072
Default

Can't tell if being dense or doesn't know this entire discussion is a joke.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 05:10 PM   #216 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
but whos suing a dead person here??
Whoever lost money, duh. So, the recording industry probably. They're always being poor. Jay-Z too. He has no money.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:07 PM   #217 (permalink)
jiojoijoi
 
grtwhtgrvty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You've never made a coherent argument in any thread that I can remember. You just kind of throw in some half-explained idea mixed in with condescension and profanity. I know you think you're a brilliant debater, but you're awful. Even if I agreed with your point, I'd still say that.
Yes I am bad at debating because I'm not able to dumb my arguments down to a third grade reading level.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:09 PM   #218 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North of Antarctica
Posts: 33,175
Default

Hmm maybe your reading comprehension needs a little work too.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:31 PM   #219 (permalink)
jiojoijoi
 
grtwhtgrvty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Hmm maybe your reading comprehension needs a little work too.
Nobody's perfect
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:54 PM   #220 (permalink)
Music Guru
 
John Wilkes Booth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,007
Default

i believe it was richard feynman who said that if you can't explain it on a third grade reading level then you don't know what the **** you're talking about, son
__________________
Sic semper tyrannis
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.